Shits getting complicated!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by dudedude4, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Well im not gonna "Get her hammered," im going to get myself hammered and let her consume whatever she consumes. But punch is a good idea in general, cheap and saves me a lot of work.

2. be sure not to get too hammered...she will be turned off and think ur just looking for a fuck.
    use a buddy to distract the 'friend' and what not and then continue with the privacy plan. if you guys haven't really hung too much then just be flirty and see if she is too.. if she seems to like how things are going go for some physical contact... if she is shy that is.

But if she seems like she wants you to 'make a move' and the shyness recedes - pounce!

3. Some of my friends think that the fact that she is bringing her friend to the party is a clear sign she is not interested and is avoiding being caught alone. Anyone know if its normal for girls to bring friends' to parties where they like someone? Both her and her friend aren't gonna know anyone there pretty much, but they are coming anyway...

4. Yah mean they do that shit... they want a wingman too.

Thats normal. Just depends on the gender of the 'friend', this will give you a better idea.

5. it's a chick, they are party buddies it seems. So no need to worry eh?

6. Nice man good news - if it's a chick she just needs a wingman in case it goes bad and needs rescuing.. or an excuse to leave or something.

No worries on this one.

Stick to the plan and enjoy yourself.

7. i want updates dawg!!!

8. yo its not looking like im gonna have a wingman, any other suggestions to make up for that? I do have a female friend who's coming who knows the "friend" that is being brought. Female wingmen work?

9. From what a female friend told me... Girls see other girls as competition, so yes... Girl wingman is actually viable in this situation. Do it big

10. #50 Jdahms, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2012
    why didnt you text her as soon as the date was over?

for future reference; text as soon as you get home from the date

11. Totally man.. 2 days is too long

12. I thought this thread would be over reading the start date, I wish you luck but if I were you I would have at least put her on the back burner and scoped out other chicks. If she likes you she's not going to want to share you so she'll make it known somehow. If she gives up so easy once you stop texting then she really isn't even worth it either. Best of luck!

13. Dude its hard to scope out other chicks, when she's literally the finest thang I have seen in my 2 years at this huge college!

14. when is the party? tonight? good luck my man

15. [quote name='"brahmabull"']and give me some rep you lil niggga[/quote]

Hahaha amen

16. She is not down. Her actions speak louder than words.

17. what a buzzkill man, his party is tonight! the fuck outta here with your negativity

18. It is not negativity, it is realistic. I think he could do better then her, so if anything I bring positivity on a different level.

19. These are OP's own words:

"Dude its hard to scope out other chicks, when she's literally the finest thang I have seen in my 2 years at this huge college!"

FINEST THANG!!!

20. I hear you bro, but fine can only take you so far. If he is looking to just fuck her, than shit, who am I to stop him. But if he is looking for a strong intimate connection, I do not care how fine a chic is...he better set his standards higher...

and someone needs to knock her off that pedestal. Fuck her and leave her...
    PS> I am a chic