Shitloaf's Glass Thread: Luke Wilson, Serious Glass and SSFG

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by shitloaf, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Serious glass triple percolator. (two domes with five fire-polished holes each, and a showerhead downstem from SSFG)[​IMG]

2. Luke Wilson 10 arm to 5 arm downstem, disc diffused LW bowl
    [​IMG]

3. nice pieces broski .

4. SoulShineFamilyGlass Fixed stem showerhead w/ 18mm disc diffused bowl from luke wilson
    [​IMG]

Had some bits of this collection longer than others, let me know what you think.

5. sick pieces. +rep

and i was wondering. how are the ssfg on quality? not saying they are bad at all just wondering what you get for the price.

6. #6 DD19, Mar 23, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
    SSFG is good quality. I own an inline and I am still careful with it but a lot less than before. It's been knocked over like twice and hit into my sink like twice. It's amazing quality too, best ashcatcher ever. Amazing work all round :smoke:

Edit:

I like your glass too. How is that SSFG fixed stem? looks like the showerhead may be a bit too high and to close to the top of the water. Keep smokin !

7. I really enjoy my SSFG pieces. They do awesome work for the price. And very sturdy as well.

The showerhead is perfectly situated, it's just an optical illusion cuz there is water in it. I will put up another pic in a bit.

8. here's the showerhead on the SSFG beaker
    [​IMG]

9. Hows that Luke 10/5 arm mini hit? I was sooo close to getting that last weekend, but I went with a fixed stem treeless perc Toro instead... But would love to know how she rips?

10. still getting used to how the piece works, but my impressions so far: very smooth rips, incredibly diffused. Clears amazingly fast with lots of airflow b/c of the disc diffuser.Luke Wilson has just ridiculous skills at making trees, and you can tell how much work went into testing and design. Very diffferent whether you tilt it to hit it or not. I dunno, for sure the most heady thing I own.

11. Bubbles in the luke wilson

[​IMG]

SSFG all iced up and ready to go

[​IMG]

And showerhead bubbling away

[​IMG]

12. nice pieces...which one do you think has the smoother hit? is it the LW?

13. for sure the LW has the smoother hit. Mad diffusion.

14. Yeah I know what you mean, my Toro was hard to get used to, especially the ice pinch slide. To me it feels like hitting air. I'm coming from RooR's and Illadelphs, so I personally just think Toro's stuff, SG, Luke Wilson etc... is just on a different level.

15. I want a SG piece so much but they only ship to cali. I'm like seven miles from the border :mad:

16. where are you getting this 10 arm to 5 arm 10/5 from man? All i see is a single 10 arm tree so?

17. 5 arm diffuser downstem[​IMG]

18. bump. what, no love?

19. Sick glass my man! :)

Digging that LW 10 arm! How much was it?

20. 300 bones on ALT