Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shit weed got me real toasted

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GixaRed, Jan 15, 2018.

1. So I got some weed off my dealer and first thought was "wtf is this" looked like some of the worst weed ive ever seen, smelled like wood and was brown as. Then I smoked a few and it was soo strong, a REALLY, infact one of my most enjoyable highs (exept it had a really bad crash). First pic is what I usually smoke, and second is the "bad" weed I smoked. Which got me more rocked than the other stuff. I know it wasn't laced, but is there any explanation for this? [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sometimes pretty looking buds are shitty weed and sometimes crappy looking weed is awesome. You can't judge a book by its cover

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Berry white is ugly looking but it’s one of the best strains. Blueberry + white widow= berry white.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Depends on the strain, drying and curing methods and time etc... I have had bud that looked just ok that turned out to be my best ever medicine. The beauty of cannabis.

• Like Like x 1
  5. yuuuup. i have this rasta friend who grows the dirtiest looking jamacian chocolates but its some of the best weed ive ever had. most of the land race strains are just ugly but potent.

6. Yeah, so you just learned that while people judge weed on looks and smell, looks and smell are meaningless to how good weed is. You can buy shit weed that looks pretty and smells great. You can buy fire weed that looks ugly and smells like nothing. Weed doesn't care what it looks or smells like, and neither should you.

Living in a legal state can be interesting. Dispensaries still price things by look and smell even though there's a lab break down of the THC and CBD. I've seen a place selling really beautiful weed that's 7% THC for $250/oz and average looking weed that's 22% THC for $90. One is a psychoactive drug, the other is an expensive garnish.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Agreed. I have had some greyish looking weed before vut probably some of the best smoke I have ever had. Potency has nothing to do with looks in the marijuana community. However great looking weed can be very deceiving. In all honesty some of the most potent buds i have had are the ones that look just ok. It is kind of strange and not sure why.