Shit weed and honey

Discussion in 'General' started by Ninja2184, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Really high the other day and the weed was all chopped up and my friend told me to use honey to stick it back together (wasn't thinking kinda stoned) so I did and it worked sorta I wouldn't recommend though lol

Attached Files:

2. Personally, I would NOT smoke that..I feel like in my chemistry class in high school we were told that burning sugar makes it crystallize and I can't imagine that being good for your lungs at all..whether that is true or not I would never take that chance, my health is too important to me

3. Oh man never thought of that anyway to get the honey off?

4. Looks like the exploding diarrhea I am unleashing as we speak.

5. What in the fuck...is this an april fools joke? I sure hope so lmao

6. Sadly it's not... I was really high

7. ahhaha why would you put the bud back together? just pack a bowl or something :p

8. I don't know my friend said it and I was like that freaking brilliant

9. Hookah tobacco is sugar coated tobacco leaves lol

10. #10 Dingus, Apr 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
    Someone i was with put some honey on his finger and worked it along a rolled j. Said it would burn longer. Im not sure if it did because there wasn't a comparison j but it definitely was harsher than a regular j i roll normally out of my herb. :(

The next day i told a friend and he told me that the sugar in honey melts and then re crystalizes in ya lungs. Ya couldn't be good for you i'd assume but it wont kill you either-or at least immediately?

11. What the fuck?

12. Where is the weed?

13. ^ seriously...that shit you got in the picture is not weed. wtf is a pistachio doing in there...looks like seaweed salad with a bunch other bullshit in the mix.

What are you trying to do here young man?

14. [quote name='"Nickel42O"']

Hookah tobacco is sugar coated tobacco leaves lol[/quote]

Hookah tobacco is tobacco smothered in flavored glycerine and the coal on top makes it vaporize. It's the same concept with ecigs, vaporized glycerine=okay to inhale
    Burned glycerine=fats being burned, inhaled and fucking your lungs up.
    Also op honey is bad to smoke.

15. actually there are two kinds of shisha (maybe more). Herbal and tobacco, herbal does contain sugar glycerin, but tobacco shisha normally doesn't (although it does contain molasses). Either way, it is vaped and then run through water whereas smoking a joint or something with honey on it, is putting an open flame to honey and inhaling directly

16. You can save it if you water cure it! The honey will dissolve into the water, but THC is NOT water soluble! I guess I better walk you through it! :cool: For a real water cure, you let it sit overnight, but you are just getting rid of the honey, so we can do it quickly!

Since your pot is stuck together just dump it into some warm water in a glass jar. Stir it very gently to help water reach all parts. Let it sit at least a couple hours. When it has come all unstuck and is just loose pot in water, get out that big wire mesh strainer and pour off the water and honey. Repeat a couple of times.

Your pot will lose flavor, but also ferts that make the smoke harsh! Drain your pot one last time and spread it out with a small fan blowing on it gently. Once it is dry, you can smoke it. :smoking:

Your friend is an idiot! Put some honey on a hot burner and have him smell it! :devious:

Granny :wave:

17. May look shitty but it really was weed

18. Nah, don't see anything in that mess that even slightly resembles cannabis. I see a pistachio and other food particles in there.

19. Seeds not pistachio it came out of a bag of seeds.

Attached Files:

20. Dumbass. That 'weed' is wasted! Doesn't really look to good to begin with though, guess that's why you called it shit weed, aha.