Shit That Tell You Girls Want The D

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Michael, May 31, 2013.

1. I just was at Gf's family party this weekend and i felt as though my gf's cousin was getting into me. MAybe i just read it wrong, but i kept getting the feeling like she was noticing me for the first time, even though we've hung out many times. Like she was talking to me more often than usual, and when we locked eyes she wouldn't look away for a few seconds. Then the next day after the party she asked us to come swimming with her which made me wonder since it was out of the ordinary.

I'm not trying to put the moves on her or anything but now i'm starting to think how perfect this girl really is. I feel as though If i met her cousin before i met my gf i would've asked her out right away. I'm not as happy as i want to be and i know she isn't happy at all with her bf, actually he's a big douche honestly, but i'm thinking ultimately whatever this is woudn't work right?

2. Usually the only way I know if a girl wants the D is if they flat out tell me or make a move

3. When she slips you a condom.
    I'm not very good at recognizing when a girl hits on me. I've been told that my many people so sometimes it takes until they do that for me to understand. Lol :D

4. "Kino" annoys the piss out of me... when guys I'm not into do it. Or when it feels forced and awkward. Then it's a pretty easy way to make me not into you. I understand how it's good though. Pretty much nothing will make me excuse myself to, um, go over there faster than randomly having some guy stroke my arm. Also, yea, combine that with anything that sounds like a neg and I'm going to start talking about PUA tactics until you flee at maximum awkward.

The worst is the guys who have been overly eager to catch me though. Once when I bumped my shin into a coffee table, and another time when I stepped wrong on a cobblestone. Neither time was I anywhere near falling. Both times, a random dude I was in the process of trying to get rid of suddenly does a full body type grab to prevent a fall that was never going to happen.

But to the point...

If I'm getting impatient for the D then then I usually start with the really intense eye contact. That's always worked.

Except for that one time when I had the worst sex of my life (posted a thread about it). That guy wouldn't make a move, wouldn't take a hint. Even though he was obviously really attracted to me. So I finally just crawled onto his lap... then he turned out to be really awful in bed. So I'm not going to do that again. Sorry anxious guys.

Unflinching eye contact, lip biting, lip liking, lip ring playing with. Oral fixations generally.. chewing up pens or straws (although I do that a lot anyway.) Maybe there's an excuse for me to squeeze my boobs together with my arms. Don't know what else. I want to say that I start becoming very difficult to talk to too (because I'm officially bored of talk), but that could very easily mean she just wants to leave as well.

5. When your sparring partner states, "We almost got into a grapple." as they're smiling at your face.

6. Just what I've learned
    - smiling
    - touching you
    - discussing their life goals with you
    - having your name as bffl in their phone

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Ayyy I have slot free, would you like to be penciled in?

8. You can't say it any simpler than that. 

9. "Please insert your penis into my vagina hole and slide it up and down.  Insert your penis into my mouth before you shoot your man gravy."

That would probably be an indicator.

10. Like lupe fiasco said put your penis next to mine

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Haha wtf half of these responses sound like they are talking about man on man action :laughing:

12. I wait till they get all flirty, lead them on, and drop the bombshell that I like other dudes when they think they are about to score. I am what you call a dick :smoke:

Although I will follow though if it is the right kind of chick, but they have to be a violent metalhead type that can and will leave scars from the sex.

13. simple, the eyes.

14. Touching is pretty tell tale indicator, or body contact I feel is a better word.

Not always, this girl I know is always always real touchy with me, but she's dating a friend. She was touchy before dating him, and still is pretty touchy and I may have misread the signals earlier in my days and deemed her touching as her just being a "flirt." (She is kinda a hoe lol)  and I'm definitely singled out, she's not groping all over every other guy at the bar, even though she's dating this dude -_-  IDK its prob because she knows she's banging and knows I would love to fuck her :p and just loves being the tease

IDK woman are confusing

15. THIS singlehandedly made my day. Thanks for the Lols

16. #99 Funk-D, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2013
    I can't put it into words...I just know...touching is a big part of it though...so is laughing. And girls trying to tell me about me...it's hard to explain.

You would do that Funk. Or that's so something you would do. Shit like that...it's a compilation of several things really.
    But humor and bass of my main methods of pulling women.

Not trying to ruin the joke but my disk drive is the (D:) my external is a G
    Are yours all different?