1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

"shit" Rent inspection

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by afrolicious, Jun 6, 2003.

1. Shit rent inspection on the 14 june. will my little plants that will be 5 weeks old by the 14th be ok without light for a whole day cause il be at work from early to late.Plus i have kept them very quite to everyone i know so i don't really want to have to ask anyone to look after them for the day. Please tell me what is the best way around this F**ked situation.

2. thats sucks man, hang in there! ill pray for your babies! If I was you, I would maybe give them to your BEST BEST friend, and when you give him the plants, bring out a gun on him and tell these are your babies and very special to me, I talk to them at night and im really sick in the head!

works everytime!

3. well ma dad found ma mj plants and bailed em outta da window i went to see if ma babys were ok but nolook the were all destroyed, i felt a tear to my eye wen i saw dem all snapped into bits. but dont worry everyone i will re-grow wen i get some more seeds...peace......

4. do you have a crawl space or attic to put them in for a day???

5. car may be fine but watch out for heat.....in a car the heat will rise super quick.

Grasscity Deals Near You