shit pisses me off

Discussion in 'General' started by qwerty man, May 31, 2012.

1. Seriously? Like no I never drank a fucking Arizona before. Why is this picture necessary, and why did so many people entertain that person by liking it? Every person in the fucking world had $1.06 at one time or another and got a fucking Arizona with it...

[​IMG]

2. let it go man..

3. Bro, it sounds like you need an Arizona right now. :laughing:

4. Check your notification, brah.

5. A pointless post on Facebook.. What do you expect?

6. Dude! Arizona fuckin tasty! just for $1.07. You should try it and stop bitchin

7. Ignore the attention whores, they feed of it.

8. Never heard of them haha

Just one more thing I don't need to spend money on.

Pass.

9. They hsd them 2 for 1$ here at walgreens .

10. Anything that large and only a buck is probably bad as shit for ya. I've probably consumed my weight in Mucho Mango and the Half and half Arnold Palmer though :laughing: :bongin:

So good.

11. What is this Arizona you speak of?

12. You've never been more wrong

13. Pretty sure there's bigger things to worry about then a facebook picture about a common drink.

14. Never bought one, tried it once and liked it tho

15. Seriously....that shit was the reason I deleted my Facebook.

16. So... Pretty much your day is ruined because other people decided to post maybe their favorite drink on facebook and "liked" it? Or even deleted his/her facebook ^^.... Pretty fucking ridicilous. Grow the fuck up. Ever heard of "ignore"...? You gonna delete your GC account if someone post arizona on GC too? SMFH

17. Don't listen to these guys I totally understand what you're saying haha.

Pictures like that piss me off too haha

18. I don't care whether they like it or not. It's just the fact that it spams my wall and I don't want have to go through every other post ignoring their pages..Facebook wasn't that big of a deal to me anyways so I decided I might as well..:confused_2:didn't mean to piss anyone off:smoke: