Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

shit no lighter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by canabliss, Jun 23, 2009.

1. okay so last night my lighter died =[

so today i try and smoke a bowl using the stove (i almost set my hair ablaze)

so now im stuck without a lighter any suggestion?

(not willing to leave the house atm)

2. Dude I don't even own a lighter. Use a birthday candle and matches, it works very well.

3. matches, candles, just roll a J. Don't worry Just DO IT

4. roll a fat j or blunt and spark it on the stove or matches or w/e

5. I got a good one, Roll a joint or blunt, then to light it use a toaster, the heated metal conductors or whatever they are will light your shit, my mom uses this method for smoking cigerrates when she cant find her lighter, it works.

ANOTHER suggestion is,

Buy a zippo lighter (10 bucks at walmart) and buy the lighter fuel for it, it's like a never-dying lighter, and you wont have to worry about it dying and shit, also buy flints, they are super cheap too

6. You should use a magnifying glass; ive always wanted to try that haha

7. push your car lighter in and get it nice and hot. jam a straw in ur pie hole and then slam that green on the heat and SSSUUUUCCCCKKKKK

8. lol, forgot yeah a car lighter probally works best.

9. What?

10. yea for real. i have no idea what he just said hahah

11. It's like freebasing Marijuana :p. You push the lighter in your car in (which is how it heats up), and when it pops out it's red hot. You sprinkle the Ganja on the red-hot coil, and it smokes. You put a straw between your lips and inhale through it, sucking up the smoke. I believe some people call it "Chasing the Phoenix".

It works, but you'll feel like a total fiend.

12. I think he's suggesting basically doing knife hits, but with no stove and just a car cigarette lighter.

Or, you know, you could just hold the lighter to your pipe if it'll fit just inside the bowl.

13. I get it now haha. THat sounds way cool I'll have to try it soon

14. The car lighter is that cylinder looking thingy, just push it into the hole and there you go lol. Or what you can so is get a q tip use the oven light it, and use your q tip like a lighter. But it burns really bad, so watch out

15. Use the stove

16. I have a candle stick in my room that i light on the stove if i dont have a lighter, it works well and its a bigger flame so the hits are intense. i have synged (spelling?) my hair before, but i buzzed it so i dont have that problem anymore :smoking:

17. ^^^^^

18. Use strike on box matches, but let the tip of the match completely burn off the color on the head of the match

19. the caveman way.two sticks.

20. Check for BBQ lighters/ matches or put a 9v battery on some steel wool (be careful with that, look it up on youtube or something)