shit moving out of the corner of my eyes

Discussion in 'General' started by NorCalPiff, Jan 27, 2012.

1. all my threads are real but usually have a joke-type-feel to them because thats just Me. anyways, this shit is just real. anyways, i can't sleep, bad fucking day for real not even anything to joke about, so I'm sitting here and i open a Swisher Sweet to gut & twist. so i take the wrapper off, put it down, and i have amazing vision, so as I'm gutting the swisher (I literally put down the gut Swisher to type this because its happened before and it trips me the fuck out) and out the corner of my eye I see the Swisher wrap move. So I try to logically think it was me breathing out my nose and it moved, so I start doing that, and it literally will not move. Confusion. this ever happen to anyone? must finish rolling this....oh well, shitty fucking day, but at the end of the day i have what matters to me the most. peace and much love to everybody, stay safe, hope you have a doper weekend than i do.

[​IMG]

2. This happened to me for like a week before I realized it was the reflection of car headlights zoomin by 3 stories below thru my window. I always thought it was a bug or some shit before I figured it out.

3. Probably just a draft, maybe somebody in your house opened a window or some shit.

delicious looking nug btw

4. Weed ghosts. They're trying to steal your weed bro.

5. Are you tired? I get weird tracers in my peripheral (sp?) when I'm really tired sometimes.

6. all hallucinogens, with extended use, tend to allow your mind to see the uhhh, trippiness in everything. Eye floaters, breathing walls, things moving in the corner of your eye, light halos, bright lights that get stuck in your vision, etc. have been a part of my daily reality for a long time now haha

You're fine dude, the condition is known as HPPD, or Hallucinogen Persisting Perceptual Disorder, look it up! And though it more often comes from unmentionables, there is no reason why weed couldn't also be a catalyst, as it too is a hallucinogen!

7. Oh cool, i just thought i was crazy, this thread is a releif. ehh...

8. Maybe you're just not the only crazy person out there?

9. Yeah dude, real tired, can't sleep what so ever.

10. Norcal....it sounds like you need a vaycationnn yoo..

11. all that matters is;

you got a dank nug and a blunt to smoke it in,

get ya room stanked up till they fuckin notice it.

bitch be callin mah phone i tell her come and blow this dick.

12. You should sleep bro, i know with what you were goin through (bed and bath shit incident) that in some cases people report seeing "white smoke" out of the corner of their eyes..

Your eyes need rest brah, so smoke yourself into a coma :hello:

13. The Vacation has come to an end brohan. For Good sadly.

14. I see things a lot too. sometimes I think I see my cat walking across the room, when she's sleeping right next to me. or I'll see people or just some movement and nothing is there. it only creeps me out at night.

I do remember being on unmentionables a while back and thought my tv was breathing. I ended up pacing around my
    house, telling myself it was all gonna be ok lol... I'll never do that again.

15. :( Im sorry to hear that brotholomew, sometimes we get the strongest from that craziest shit we deal with.