Shit just hit the fan

Discussion in 'General' started by CLKWRK, Oct 25, 2011.

1. So I was outside with my brother and his friend, just chatting. Mom comes out and tells us we need to get inside, cause she's trying to sleep. we continue to sit outside and chat, just being quiet now.

We'll we come in after about another 5-10 mins of chatting and mom comes out saying she's done with me and his shit, and wants me out by January. Claiming that we don't appreciate anything her or dad has done for us. And tha twe don't listen at all.

Then she goes on saying that if we continued to stay outside, we'd have pry smoked a joint, and what not. My brothers on papers. I haven't smoked in like, a month or 2, maybe longer. And would like to smoke, but no one had any, so it wouldn't have mattered.

She got pissed at my brother earlier because i guess he smoked K2 and it had weed resin in the pipe, and it came up when he dropped.

It could be just that. Could be she's just nuts.

Either way. I just wanted to get my money today, get a joint's worth or so. Get a new headset, and chill out playin l4d2.

But no. I had to get a pay card, that i can't even use because payroll is fucking slow as a snail baked out of its mind.

So yea, pretty crap day overall.

2. Sounds crappy and like she just freaked out. Things pile up when parenting multiple kids.

But I would make sure you are not stepping on more toes then you think. My friend just had a similar situation go down at his house. He thought everything was cool until he was literally homeless.

Sometimes parents aren't playing around when they say "You don't appreciate anything, be out by this date." Esspecially when drugs are involved.

Anyway hope it was just a random freak out, and sorry to hear you had a bad day.

3. Bro, that is so not chill.

Ive been spending to much time on Mylifeisbro.com lol