shit i have no friends!

Discussion in 'General' started by Pecos Bill, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omg, so its new yrs and i aint got shit to do_One of my friends is going to a party w/ his bitch so, and my cuz is having a little get together at his pad but again with his bitch and her sisters whom all got a cock already...then my other homie is going to the clubs but again with his gf.I might end up going to the clubs with them and be a third wheel just to have a designated driver.:(

2. I'm in essentially the same position...

3. Damn son get to the club and find some beezies to take home mayne. Gotta make an effort homie, cant sit on ya ass in front of the tv or computer and hope some hot girkls swing by and wanna fuck, and they got hella chill dope dealin homies who wanna be your friends. hahaha

Make an effort son, have a good one

4. Shit man that sucks. But you created an account on this forum just to tell us u have no friends. Stop complaining and start looking for more friends. Friends just don't fall out of the sky when u wish upon a star for them. It takes effort to make friends.

5. I'm in the same boat... all my old HS friends are assholes, my good friends are outta town. I'm all alone with me and my 12 pack :(

6. pfffffffffffffffffft

seriously

and it sounds like you need a bitch so you and your buddies can go on double dates! yay!:p

7. Dont sweat it bro, I thought you meant you literally had no friends. Just go somewhere with one of em, you'll have a good time and maybe meet a chick at the club?

8. weel ya what i need is a bitch seriously, or at least get laid..ive been keeping myself sane sniffing panties and jerking it but that shits has to stop im too old for that im 23!!!

9. Haha, jus tell some hot "bitches" at the club that, thas a gaurenteed homerun right there son.

10. I'm alone as well. Was supposed to do something with a girl but I dunno where she is, she doesn't have her own phone... And I know that if I go out with a different girl, the other one will show up and get pissed I was with someone else :rolleyes: So I'll just sit here and get high n drunk and not give a shit :D

11. The only reason i did that was cuz its easy where i live, we have a communal swimming pool and a lot of girls change and leave their stuff in the laundry room and i go sneak a few whiffs while their in the pool.

12. find another beezie. its her fault she stood ya up or didnt have a wayto properly communicate haha

13. I feel ya, not doin shit besides gettin shit faced ala solo. :(

14. there's way too much to explain, but she's not just "another beezie"

15. I see

well have fun mayne

16. im was actually thinking about going to my parents house and partying w/ my 17 yr old brother..othats wayy too pathetic though....if i let a minor give me head can i get in trouble??Isnt it only a crime when you penetrate them??

17. its still against the law man. I doubt ur bro wants to give you head anyways.....:rolleyes:

18. i was talking about his skanky HS friends faggot.

19. joke.

20. I lold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.