shit hit the fan?

Discussion in 'General' started by redlebontheweb, Jun 1, 2011.

1. i realy feel like shiting onto a fan just to see what happens... and how long i would leave the mess before cleaning it...

2. Make sure it's someone elses fan.

3. If its a ceiling fan, MAKE SURE YOU WEAR A HAT !

[​IMG]

4. AND dont USE ONE OF THOSE folding paper Chinese fans

5. It could be a good story for your grandchildren some day, you should do it.

6. Make sure you shit into the back of it or you'll get a mean splashback.

7. They tested this on mythbusters and when the shit hits the fan it goes EVERYWHERE!

You probably won't even find all the shit. There will be specs of unfound shit in your place for years to come.

8. Take the cage off and sit directly on the fan.

Then we can vote on whether you will spin, or tear your ass to shreds.

9. #9 mr puffer 420, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    hahah!
    "grandpa, what is this little brown spec..? "
    "haha... funny story.."

10. AHAHAHAH loving all the comments people! xD

11. Really I think it has to be a ceiling fan for it to work. I got an olddddd fan, kinda like the one Dado posted and it has virtually no cage guard on it; was throwing things at it last year and it would kind of just slap the object down onto the table.

12. I would expect someone to say 'pics or gtfo'...

But I don't really want to see them, sorry :(

13. it actually happens more often than one would think

14. Go up into your attic. Cut a hole in the ceiling drywall about 8 inches out from the ceiling fan mounting/electrical box. Place a milk crate with a hole cut on the opposite of the open side and place above the hole cut in ceiling. Place high speed still frame camer in room angled at ceiling fan to capture epicness. Place ass on milk crate and squeeze!

15. they did it on mythbusters. didnt work very well if i remember correctly. you need a SUPER fan.

16. Fucking gross.

17. Make sure to put it on youtube so the horribly awesome memories last

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYxvVe9y5NQ]YouTube - ‪Shit hitting fan‬‏[/ame]