Shirtless pictures.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by purpleSparkles, Apr 10, 2013.

1. if a guy holds onto your iPod for the weekend (I left it in his car) and returns it with a shirtless picture of himself on it, what dose this mean?!?

2. He said he did and when I asked him if I should select it he said "Idc"

3. He's a douche bag.

Edit: he sounds like a douche bag.

4. I'm confused already. Either way a blowjob is in order. I mean he did keep your ipod safe.....

5. He wants you to draw various faces on them with his nipples as the eyes, then tag him on Facebook.

6. he wants you to post it on gc

7. Why must everything result in head?

8. What do you want it to mean?

9. I just don't know what I make of it.

Like at all.

I have been thrown a curveball.
    Ahhhhhhh!!

10. It's whatever you make it. If you like him give him a signal, and if he doesn't do anything he's a pussy.

11. He's uploading pictures on Christian Mingle

12. He just wants to fuck. . .duh

13. He just did it to make you obsess over him..looks like its working

14. He wants to dick you.

15. Because you are hot, this is your duty, do not neglect your responsibilities.

16. He sounds like a doofus.

17. borrow his phone and take a picture of your shit

that'll seal the deal

18. You couldn't figure this one out on your own? Really?

He threw you a curveball? Really?

Girls can't really be this messed up in the head, can they?

He's dropping a hint that he wants you to do something, anything, to his D. Or return the favor.

What you decide to do is your own prerogative. You can ignore it. You can tell him you think he's sexy. You can send him a picture of yourself. You can S his D. I don't really care what you do.

19. Simple solution: Take a shirtless picture for him and conveniently leave your iPod behind again.