Shirtless Facebook Pics.

Discussion in 'General' started by TokePuppy, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Iight, so I have always thought people who did this were tools...

I used to think this when I was fat and not that attractive...

Now that I had been working out and eating healthy for the past year I have a nie 6 pack, preety good pecs, ect....

Now I AM not trrying to gloat about it but... I didn't workout and eat healthy for nothing.. I know it sounds selfish but I kinda wanna show it off....

Im single now, so hmmm maybe I should do it?

What are ways to make me look less of a tool if I do it?

2. Get drunk with a buddie and tell him to do it with you "posing" or something... My buddie did that and people think that shits hilarious

3. make a spice commercial parody

4. Fucking tool. :smoke:

5. involving a stuffed animal or a blow up doll is a major plus.

6. either way you'll look like a tool.

7. Even if you manage to look like less of a tool, you're still a huge tool regardless.

Unless you're on the beach or some shit.

8. Just creating this thread kinda shows that you're a huge tool.. But I've got some advice to prevent from showing all your FB friends what a tool you are. So if you really wanna show that shit off, go to the next party wearing this and hop in all of the pictures so everyone tags you!

[​IMG]

That way you'll a tool that wears shit like this instead of the tool that posts shirtless pictures on facebook. Hope I could help out, damn tool.

9. I think people need to stop giving a fuck and do what they want.

Haters are gonna hate and think what they want of you regardless.

Fuck em.

10. i say you might as well do it....you already look like a tool for asking a question like that lol

11. no, thats some faggotry because you're probably a scrawn

the only pics i'd put up on FB are of my wheels

12. Get a beach picture!

13. "haters gonna hate"

I always thought that was a cool way way to think about yourself. Do what you want and if "they" dont like it, fuck them, i got enough friends..

Its a dangerous philosophy to use though. Its pretty thin ice. Imagine if this was universalized;; it would be chaos lol.

14. you should stop caring so much what other people think, showing off to gain attention and not showing off cuz you dont want to look like you gain attention are pretty much the same thing- letting other people decide how you act in life.

15. ya its a completely tool thing to do, and you cant put up shirtless pics without looking like a tool unless your on the beach, pool, etc.

you know what else pisses me off? kids who have a natural 6 pack cuz there scrawny weak shits and they post pics on FB acting all tough.

16. you'll look like an idiot

17. Lmao, damn their natural 6 packs... You sound jealous broski.

18. The only way you can do it and not look like a tool is if you have some take a pic of you with your shirt off while taking a shit.

19. get drunk with all your boyfriends and take a group shirtless pic trust me it wont look gay at all

20. I have shirtless pictures on FB and several online dating sites.... its gotten me laid plenty of times.. Girls seem to like six pack abs and chest tattoos...

I may look like a tool, but I crush a lot.