Shipping water pipe to usa

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Macbeth212, Aug 4, 2005.

1. Hi I want to buy this bong
    HTML:
     http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/2106.html?id=oX9aXEPT
    and before I buy it I want to make sure they can ship it to california in the US.

Thnnks for the feedback

2. Try the site feedback section, and no it shouldnt be a problem.

3. tight choice but i just go to local headshops in your neighborhoods lots of great ones there . (i live in Rancho palos verdes. PM me and ask me about some thing about the shops or the major street in PV or torrance if you dont belive me.) go to the sandbox on lomita blvd in redondo.or just go down PCH and turn right on lincoln and go to lincoln til you hit venice blvd and follow that til the end pay 10 bucks for parking and theres about 100 bong shops on the strand there . nicest one is like a tenth of a mile from the end (long walk) and its to the right of a cowboy hat store.

but i would problly go and buy this bong tho but look at both places . just keep your options open. :smoke:

4. I put it in a Shopping Cart with CA as the destination and it didn't red flag with any international legislation comment. It should be good to go.

5. I live in Massachusetts and have already ordered a bong off the site. it is being sent under international priority shipping. Does anyone know about how long it will take to be delivered. i ordered it last tuesday.