Shipping Time and Payment Type

Discussion in 'General' started by evan341, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Hey Guys! i was thinking of buying a bong and pipe set from this site and i was wondering how long it took to ship to New York in USA. Also i was wondering if this site takes prepaid visa or mastercard credit cards

2. I don't know about the card thing, but I wouldn't recommend ordering from GC unless you want to wait several months for your package to arrive.

3. well i've heard it take several months from GC and others said it took 4-6 days so

4. I ordered a bong from gc and i came in 2 weeks, another time i ordered a pipe and got it 3 months later after i had already forgotten about it. I highly recommend going to your lhs to get a piece.

5. I've heard the same thing. I wouldn't risk it, though. Besides, there are other good online head shops out there (that are actually located in the USA, unlike GC) that are probably carrying whatever it is you want.

6. so are you saying not to order from GC? they have quite the inventory and i heard the packaging is discreet so thats a plus

7. It depends even though it's 100% legal customs seems to like to tie things up as much as they can shipping takes anywhere from 2 weeks to a few months when I ordered off here some of my stuff came from the us and arrived 3 days after ordering and the stuff that shipped from overseas took a month exactly

8. you'll have your bong in about a year or so

9. I order all my pieces off of etsy. I like supporting the artists directly and you can get custom work for very reasonable prices.

10. It says glass pipe they're legally required to mark what's in thebox when shipping overseas

11. can you message me a link!