Shipping question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by the.gardener, Dec 23, 2016.

1. hey I ordered a package from 'tude and it says that the package is already overseas to the u s of a and then when I check usps it says origin post is preparing shipment what does that mean this is my first time ordering how will I know when and if it clears customs. It's been 5 days since dispatch how far along should it be?

Sorry if I porting in wrong thread or if it's already been answered somewhere else I couldn't find anything thanks gs

2. It's just in limbo sitting waiting... When my order was like that it didn't update for 3 or 4 days then it started moving again and got to me a couple days later.

3. It's with US customs waiting clearance. Standard process.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ^^. A lot of the time this happens. And the Royal Mail website will say it's at heathrow or something but it's in a US customs bin waiting approval and distribution.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Does the mail still go during holidays like Christmas and New Year's

6. No post on Christmas. Would have ended up like that anyways though because it falls on a Sunday.
    I am thinking you'll have your package the week after Christmas or the next

7. Damn that seems like a long while especially when you check the status of your package at least three times a day and it doesn't change at all man I can't wait

8. I know your pain. Back in the day day when I would order from overseas that was always the hardest part. the wait.

I would recommend ordering from within the states next time. Much much faster.

But yeah Jan 1-6th or the week of the 8th is what I am thinking

9. O I use them alot that's just we united States PO has accepted it...I love attitude they the best.. anyways anything coming over seas takes allot longer.... But mine always come and I never use the insurance lol....I use to would just to claim they didn't come to get 2x the amount fur basically the price the insurance you get your order again being a lil dishonest..... But I don't do things like that anymore trying to fly straight.... Anyways good luck BUDdy

10. Hard to find places that send to just anyone from inside the States anymore... If we talking about seeds that is

11. Normally takes about 3wks for me from attitude.... But I was sending cash for extra 10% off...I think it ten at least

12. I literally ordered my beans on Mon and received them Thur (yesterday) from D.C.
    There is a whole thread section on where to get from inside US on this very forum. Where I got my info from...

But yes back when I did it (the time referenced in my post) the US was a NO NO as far as ordering seeds. Times have changed that is for sure

13. The mail moves everyday... That's moving only.... Delivered on open days only

14. I just can't find the pricing and the deals on US based areas that you can wine from overseas and less I'm looking in the wrong places

15. How's the quality of the seeds you got I'm curious

16. Honesty I couldn't tell you yet. I have 2 going right now. A freebie called Toro Boro and a Cinderella 99. Both of them have popped already in only 12 hours in soil with no pre soak or anything like that.

From my experience of growing that is pretty good.

NOW one downfall from ordering in the US is the price fore sure. Back when I grew regularly I used single seed centre and could order one or a few at a time. Downfall of this was I had to give my bank a heads up that I was buying something overseas.

I paid 52 bucks shipped for 12 seeds. 10 cinderella 99 and 2 Freebies. Like I said got to in 2 days. As far as i could tell, the breeders I purchased from are fairly reputable.

Trust me I was just as surprised to find out just how easy it was to order seeds now from the US. Blew my mind after using Attitude SSC and nirvana all those years

17. My item shipped the 2nd, didn't update until yesterday where it said on the 8th it had reached Chicago ISC...so tracking sucks internationally especially during a busy time of year.
    Ordering from a stateside bank is the way to go.

18. Dam only updated yesterday saying the 8th and it's already the 23rd that's crazy. USPS

19. Doesn't sound right call them they have more info than you see on their computers, I know this for sure.... Good luck BUDdy

20. Nice Christmas present! it says that my package has been processed through their facility does that mean it's on it's way to me now and cleared customs or what?