Shipping Bongs from Canada?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SonicAdvDX, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I've got a question that I just have to ask. I am a huge gamer, and an even bigger Sonic the Hedgehog fan. I was bored, doing some Google Image searching, when I came upon this masterpiece.

Sonic

Now that I've seen it, I've GOT to have it, but I've never bought any paraphernalia online before, so I was curious about the legality of it. These bongs are shipped out of Canada, so that leads me to believe that maybe they don't use USPS as their shipping service. Either way, this thing might have to pass through customs, and I don't know what could happen there. Anybody got any clues or tips for me? I live in Louisiana, and we have head shops all over the place down here, so I know shipping "tobacco" pipes and bongs must be legal, but this bong has two obviously stoned characters and two big, MJ leaves painted on it, so I think attempting to pass it as a tobacco pipe would be a bit of a crapshoot.

Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated. :wave:

2. I want that. It looks awesome.