Shiny leaves, curling, scary :(

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by WhiteFangCannabis, Feb 22, 2019.

1. #1 WhiteFangCannabis, Feb 22, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    So these are northern lights and critical kush under a 1000w mh, they've been getting fed 2-3 times a week with fox farm according to schedule provided, with added cal-mag. Grown in soil, 5gal fabric pots, 70-75 degrees during lights on, 40 Percent humidity, month old. They're still growing pretty well so I just can't figure out what's causing it, I've tried everything. I'm hoping y'all can help me as you have so many times before. Thank you all in advance for any help

Attached Files:

2. Also one or two leaves have brownish rusty veins.... Too much iron?

3. It looks like you may have broad/russet mite infestation.

Are these clones you brought in or did you start seeds or in-house clones?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. They were clones I purchased.... Theyre guaranteed pest free apparently. I have a bottle of neem oil, should I hose em down?

5. That would explain why only two plants are showing these symptoms too, and those plants are next to each other. I think you might have figured it out.

6. I'd verify they are broads or russets with a loupe.
    They are super hard to get rid of. Neem may work, but you'd have to treat all the time - it'll be a hassle and real tough on the plants. Your other plants are probably infected by now. If it was me I'd probably trash my plants, disinfect the room and start over.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

7. Damnit.... Gah! Mites.... I might just throw the plants outside for an hour. It's 10 degrees out. Why not try it I giess

8. I've just cut a few fans and looked with a 40x scope, can't see anything but that doesn't mean it's not real. I'm wondering, I may have been too heavy on cal-mag, would that cause this?