Sherlock pipe. Needs a name...

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Popinfresh, Jan 4, 2010.

1. I bought this pipe for 10 bucks from a friend and haven't had the time to clean it. Also a close up on a seed and a nug of this green bud I bought from one of my buddy's old man. I took the pictures with the camera on my droid, don't they look pretty clear?

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. gotta think of the name yourself... but nice piece. enjoy it man :smoking:

3. Don't let anyone name your piece for you man, it just won't feel the same as if you name it yourself. I suggest you get baked off of it and come up with some sweet ideas. I did this with my bubbler and was high with a couple of friends and we looked at all of the designs in it and the colors reminded us of hawaii so we named it Honolulu. Just an example for you but yeah blaze that shit up and the thoughts will flow.

4. :smoking:I just smoked my first bowl of that bud...old people get damn good weed.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Haven't even seen that movie...is it any good?

6. "Elementary" my dear watson

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. ^^ Movie is amazing

8. Man..I need to hit up the cinema...

9. Avatar is just nice tho~

10. I'm gunna call it avatar unless I come up with something better

11. Havent watch it yet :blink:

12. “How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains,
    however improbable, must be the truth?”
    ― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Sign of Four

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains,
    however improbable, must be The Truth"
    Thanx 4 Namin' my New Axe V-man. :)
    tele.jpg

( I just bought it, eliminated all the impossible crappy components, and made it the Truth!)
    Oh Yeah, Name that Pipe of yours Pipey McPipe Face. j/k ;)

14. That is a beautiful pipe. I have a water pipe like that but it's not complete glass. I agree with the others that you should find your own name. I like Avatar.

15. I had a small wooden pipe from the mid 2015. Gave it to my next younger brother recently.