Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Sherlock Bubbler with 2-slit diffused stem

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Imadankster, Mar 22, 2012.

1. #1 Imadankster, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    I went to my new local headshop yesterday expecting to get a 5" Sherlock bubbler fumed n thick for 55$ and not much more.

Instead I ended up getting a nice deal for only 55$ :smoke:, but I've been there allot recently.

It was tagged at 70 and he said decided to let it go anyway. He told me that the actual bubbler i was buying was a wild card, because he ordered certain bubblers at one time and they accidentally sent this one even though it wasn't on the order.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Even let me switch the bowl from stock to the one in picture.
    The worked center on the piece is like 10mm thick, helps with bubblez.
    It clears in 2 chuggle bubble. haha :smoke:

2. Only two slits man? :(

3. Yeh it only has 2 slits, but their noticeably efficient and work well. The size of the slits are big though, nothing is in them yet.

Its nice having a well diffused stem, but sometimes its annoying to clean if or take the time to clean good, and simple always works, and works well.

I am pretty high though, This cheese is making me ramble :smoking:

4. Updated Pictures.

Glass is very thick all around, Great GonG piece for 55$

5. I like that it has a slide and not a fixed bowl. That thing would make a sick oil rig if you ever wanted it to be!

6. Agreed! All you need is a male to male GonG adapter, a nail, a dome and you're set! :cool:

7. The local headshop I purchased this piece at has glass oil domes that fit 18.8.
    I'm going to pick it up in a month or so. And some new slides.

Overall I'm addicted to these GonG sherlock bubblers. I have had 2 foot 5-7mm bongs, Mini bongs, Pocket bubblers, and everything else, but the GonG bubbler hits like a bong, portable like a bubbler(I put it in my pocket:smoke:), and reliable.

I'm stoned of this rig as it is right now. I just milk the shit out of it.

The only problem I have with it right now, is the simple fact it clears to fast, I have not got used to operating a 18.8 slide on small bubbler.

8. would make a GREAT oil piece