Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shelf life?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by amadeus85, Jan 20, 2009.

1. What's the shelf life on marijuana? Does it typically stay "fresh" for a while and then go bad?

Thanks,
    Extreme apprentice. :wave:

2. I have never kept weed long enough to really know..even oz our smoked in a few days so im not really sure...i know that if you put them in mason or airtight jars then the bud stays fresh much longer than in baggies..i hope you get more answers my friend...:wave::wave:

3. yes i havent had an expierence to where i have kept in long enough to go bad

but if you can score a perscription pill bottle then you are good for at least 2 months..
    i go back and forth from my dads to my moms every week and it has been in a air tight pill bottle for almost 3 weeks now and it is still squishy and prime for smokin.
    hope that helps

4. Again ive never kept weed long enough to expire but then again ive never really cared enough for it to matter. When i used to buy ounces at a time, i had to the weed for a couple weeks in a plain plasic bag, and even though it may get more dried up then when you bought it, it was fine. So as far as an offical "shelf life" id just go about it like bread. If it looks moldy, or looks just not right, then maybe think about passing on smoking it. But unless you are an extremely rare smoker that likes to keep weed around just in case then i wouldnt even worry.

5. Well, the reason I ask is that if my friend has another party and I decide to bring some, I just wanted to make sure it'd keep for a few days.