Sheldon Black 7 arm Downstem!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Johnnyhemp, Oct 19, 2009.

1. So i had to post this...amazing piece in RooRs new SB line. :smoking:

[​IMG]

2. So raw. I like how they made this one not fixed to the tube like SB's six arm beaker. Will make it a lot easier to clean.

3. so is Sheldon Black a direct off-shoot from RooR.us like Lux, or is it more of a Toro-Itza type situation?

4. looks diffused to me...

5. i guess they figured since they have 7 arms no need to diffuse them.

6. From what I have heard Sheldon Black is a blower that blows/blew for RooR.us and now has made his

own line called Sheldon Black.

7. I'm pretty sure it is in some part working with Roor not a guy breaking off from them.

8. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

9. That's dope man.

10. damn thats sexy +rep

11. Sick.What is the price range?

12. I love these styles of tubes..So legit

13. price? Not that I have $$ or anything.

14. that slide is diffused, if you look carefully you can see 2 individual slots on each of the arms. nice pick up who ever owns it... id love to see a milkshot w/ the whole tube

15. Sweet glass man! Be careful when you're cleaning that don't break any of the arms. That would be a travesty.

16. Were can I get one for my Sheldon

17. Do you have a Sheldon Black with a 44mm joint?

If so, check Sheldon Black's website and find an authorized dealer near you. Any authorized dealer can order you this piece and it should range in price from $200-$250 (more if you want to order it in black glass).

18. #18 tokinblade, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
    Yep pretty much. And thats for the downstem only. These removable long arm percs are expensive from sb. And theres a reason for that. The big showerheads are much more budget friendly. I have a 29mm joint 5 arm removable tube from them. Its sick, no drag in a straight tube. But ive looked up how much to replace just the downstem. And thats 200+ . So if you see this in a tube, its gotta be 400-600 piece easy.
    And to everybody thats blind, its obviously diffused.

Also: Sheldon black is produced and owned by the same facility that roor us and various other companies contracted out to have their glass blown in. It really means nothing. Theres different standards for each line. Some different blowers and things of this sort.

SB is a sick company. The best part about them is they really try to make it available for everyone. By making multipe lines (medio, forte, grasso) of quality/construction. Even though its all top notch, the lower lines have thinner joints, more simple diffusers, and thinner welds. But theyre way more budget friendly.

19. lol 250$ for a 7 arm downstem with ONLY 2 SLiTS ON EACH ARM?

lol you can get a 2011 bc bubbler for that much.

20. Yep. Thats what i was saying SB's mega armed downstems are very expensive, when leisure 10-arms are way 90 bucks. lol. However the SB has a much different feel to it. And i do prefer it over my leisure 10.

Go with the showerhead unless you just have the money to waste and or its worth it to you. I have each and i prefer my 5-arm removable over the showerhead, but not 150-200 extra on a tubes worth. Got a good deal on mine.