Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

She wants me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Emrich, Jul 26, 2012.

1. So i met this girl in a resort and we smoked a few times and she gets really crazy when she gets high, like she cant stop talking, lots of energy etc. im sure some of you have seen this before. Btw, shes a big slut, and i have taken advantage of course. Im going back soon and bring some ak47 which absolutely puts me on my ass after one hit. The stuff i had with her was nothing compared to the ak. So im wondering if she will freak out or green out after one hit. She keeps on messaging me and loves weed. She even called me at two in the morning, but i was asleep, and said shed do anything for weed because she loves it. Im not sure if its good For a person to want weed that bad, but im going to get it in next time we smoke up, so its all good:). What r ur thoughts. Just another american slut looking for some action i guess. Ive played her like a cat plays with a ball of yarn and will continue to.

2. Seems like shes playing you more than you are playing her. Lol

3. she probably has a bunch of stds from previous and similar experiences. but hopefully not!

4. Haha, nah, shes on my leash :D

5. [​IMG]
    "You should keep your hoe on a leash, Bitch's runnin' wild man."

6. Sounds like a ho is trading you pussy for weed. I guess that's fair as long as she doesn't also give you some std's...

7. You got a ho.... That's cool

:smoke:

8. she seems to want weed not you

9. she wants your weed not your cock

10. Smoke her up and smash. Let her smoke as much as she wants. If she gets annoying just go home.

11. She is a ho, forrrrr shoooo

12. #13 bp4er, Jul 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2012
    I used to believe in love at first sight, then I went to Arby's; now I believe in love at first bite.

13. You get sex. She gets weed. Win- Win.

14. [quote name='"bp4er"']I used to believe in love at first site, then I went to Arby's; now I believe in love at first bite.[/quote]

I laughed

15. I guess you got a decent thing going. Don't get caught up thinking she digs you, tho. Cause I'm sure she's pulled the same routine on a bunch of other guys with weed.

16. Oh for sure. This girl is a weed slut. So OP, make SURE you use protection. I willing to bet this bitch has cooties.

17. It seems to me like she's pretending to want you cock so she could get smoked out for free. You should make your move and see what happens.

18. I like the situation your in my friend hahaha