She loves me?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kushykush618, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Sup blades, iv been dating this girl for around 3 weeks now. Not so long right? Well it's come to my attention that she actually loves me. She wrote me a entire page on how I'm her most trusted person, how she's never had feelings like this for any other guy, and more stuff like that. Today she told me she loved me so much it's scary because we havnt been together for too long. Now, I actually really like this girl. She's been with plenty of guys, and I didn't take her virginity so she's not like this because of that. She's an amazing girl, it just blows my mind how much she really seems to care. What do you guys think about this girl?

2. How old are you two?

3. Ask her for sex. You won't be disappointed, she's crazy.

4. kinda nuts to me...... if shes telling u this she probaby tells every guy she dates she loves them just saying....

5. This. Don't be fouled man. That shit cray. :p

6. Play it out and see what happens, 3 weeks iz kinda early to say i love you but if she has strong feelings for you then i say stay with her

If you really wanna dig deeper, ask some of her ex bfs if she did that with them too if not then stay with her if so leave cuz shes prob a stage 5 clinger lol

7. Same happen bro 2 1/2 years later still love the bitch play it out if u mean it to if not bitch is crazy yo.

8. bitch is crayzeeeeeeeee

9. My ex told me she loved me within the first 2 weeks.

From that point on, I used her for sex, and sex only. Hell, I convinced her to let my best friend fuck her.

And he did, right after I finished lmao

10. soooooo funny when shit like this happens. i will never forget the time i was high as fuck & was late to see my ex girlfriend. she literally was crying & talking for sooooooo long. some of the shit she was saying was soooooo serious that i was laughing. eventually she said "are you listening to me!?!?!?" i replied with "i hear you".

11. Stage 5 clinger. I advise immediate ejection before certain stalking and phsycopath like actions occur.

12. Dude lol you are stupid. She had sex with a lot of guys, sick of being used, and now wants a guy that really cares and loves her not her pussy, i just broke up with a girl just like this, i was her 15th guy in her pussy, i realized she was sick of being used and wanted to be serious and shit and i just broke up with her cause who wants to be serious with a whore, once a whore always a whore, no trust brah. Bang her vag and dip

13. Don't listen too the guys posting, 98% have never had a girlfriend, let alone fucked anything other than the dirty sock on the floor.If you like her stick it out.Cant hate on her for expressing her feelings.

14. me and my girl told eachother we loved eachother after a month an a half....not much time difference and we've been together nearly a year.

15. Get out while you can.

16. Just ask her about it ?

Tell her you don't know if you feel that yet and see why she thinks she does ...