She fucking farted!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Got Milk?, Feb 28, 2010.

1. So MY story is we were on my bed and she was on top riding me reverse cowgirl so that she was facing the opposite direction. anywho we switched to doggystyle and i probably fucked her with 3 nice and slow but powerful rams of my penis and she let out a quick spattering fart!

Has a girl ever farted during sex?

2. lmaoooooo

yeah that happen 2 me 1s

i was fuckin her doggy style and she just queefed

i just kept fucking her but she was mad embarrest

funny shit but nasty lol

:smoking:

3. except this was not a queef, you could smell the doo-doo

4. ohhh dude thats fuckin nasty lmao

:smoking:

5. Wow, queefing I have no problem with..... it happens. Farting, kind of a mood killer...... I would just pull out, spark up, and go grab a drink after that one. What did you do? Finish, or bail?

6. lmfao.
    you shudda stuck it up her butt.

7. lmaoooo yeah that could of worked i think ........

8. its a fart they happen

farts are a natural part of our body, do you think when shes thinking about sex and you fucking her shes going to be thinking "let me hold in this fart in" WRONG! she's probably thinking about the fact your dick is in her

and queefs can be emarabssing but they happen too, if you fuck your girl too hard its bound to happen, or you make her cum so hard its going to happen, look at it as your getting the job done ;)

9. well doctor the only soltution must be PIITB.
    its the only waaaaaaaay.:smoke:

10. i lol'd so hard...haha yeah i can take queefs now but farting while youre doing her doggy style...hahaha did she maybe shart a little?

11. [​IMG]

lmao thanks :Man Plus Eyes

• Like Like x 1
  12. everytime my lady has to fart she warns me so i can put my nose right up in there and get the full wiff

13. throughout my life I hated when girls fart. But now I think they just do it to piss me off. Talking about my mom tho

14. Shit happens? lol

Was she embarrassed at least you were not licking her ass. Do you love or really like this girl? It prob was one of the most embarrassing things to ever happen to her. Man up and just act like it never happened.then she ever dumps you in a bad way you can use it as ammo.
    I hate the fact almost every time I get head i start to relax and feel a fart come one then im trying to get it out so I can go on having sex so usually i try to switch positions and be a little loud doing so or start saying dirty shit to her so i can get it out and it doesn't come out at a awkward time.

15. Dude it happens, calm down...there is a thread for this already

16. lmfaooooo

• Like Like x 1
  17. My girlfriend and I have gotten to the point where we just let rip. It's much better than trying to hold it in, which can cause you to lose focus and go limp.

It can actually be pretty fun, especially after consuming a heaping pile of beef, cabbage, and hummus.

18. LOOOOOOOOOL, that dog gif is amazing.

But op.

Fuck it.

Makes for a story haha.

19. after being with someone that wanted sex all the time, i realized stuff happens, ya just move on, lol.

20. hahahah no dude. just a queef or two, but thats because we were bangin'.