Shaved my balls...

Discussion in 'General' started by Alphå, Jun 11, 2007.

1. I had to do it for a drug test... I'm taping an elmers glue container to my crotch somewhere... I tried my upper thigh but it was too low and I couldn't reach it from my fly without digging wrist deep into my pants (dead giveaway).

So I decided to tape it to the underside of my balls... And I'm a pretty hairy guy (I usually neaten up down there every time I get a haircut).

I used my norelco electric razor becuase it has a flipi up trimmer on the side... Bad idea.

Now I have 5 or 6 little nicks on my sack and it stings like hell.

What can I put on it to make it stop? Alcohol?:p

2. Oooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

3. yeah alcohol should make it stop stinging lol
    or maybe insect repellant.

4. yeah. And the worst part about it is that the cuts are right where my cock lies when limp. ;.;

5. Well shit I wouldnt try alcohol thats gonna sting like a bitch, try some lotion.

6. seriously though you should use some alcohol, an infection on your balls is probably the most horifying thing ive ever thought about

or else just soap alot

7. smoke some pot. thatll make it feel better

8. If it's just small nicks then I doubt he'll get an infection.

At least I never got one.....

9. I suggest using Honey! ;)

10. I second that.
    "Take it like a man lil bitch!"

11. Holy shit dude, I just shaved/trimmed my pubes yesterday and nicked the fuck out of my ball sack the exact same way you did. :wave:

12. Use Witch Hazel. A lquid herbal that you can get from most health food type stores. A lot of people who shave their nethers us it, it helps clean 'the area' and any cuts. Very good stuff. Just dab it on.

Also, next time, shave with a double bladed razor and something like 'King of Shaves', preferably in the bath or shower to keep your skin wet while you do it. This seems to cut down on the chances of infection or having an ingrowing hair. Never do it with an electric or - well, you found out about 'or':)

I still can't believe I'm replying to a thread on GC about shaving bollocks...

MelT

13. shavin your nuts is a skill you need to practice. i am very familiar with sideburn trimmer knicks.

14. wait what the fuck are you trying to do ...glue a piss container to your balls ?

15. lol ive never nicked mine but wow that has to hurt

Id say yeah put some alcohol on em...its gonna burn but hey its your boys ya gotta do whats best for em so keep those cuts clean

16. Ouch.Being the beaver shaver that I am, I reccomend putting neosporin on the nicks, and next time ya trim the hair first then shave with a new razor ( in the shower or bath, let the hairs get softened up by the heat, it makes it easier to shave).

as for bumpa and stuff, Use this stuff called TEND SKIN, if you are not allergic to aspirin, you can use it on your face too, but I am warnign you thatstuff hurts like hell but it realy helps redude irritation.

17. I was being serious with the honey comment, just so everyone knows.

18. You guys need to man up and pluck, safer.

19. aloe might help

20. But it would probably take me days!

So I get to the piss test place with this glue bottle filled with my mexican friends piss... I'm not really nervous at all, I just want to get it over with.

My balls are itchy and sweaty.

They told me I have to come back tomorrow....