Shave down there?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sensimil, Jun 24, 2002.

?

Go Bare Down There?

1. mmmm...smooooth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nah, I like it natural

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Keeping it trimmed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I like to shave my arms too![IMG]http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/otn/funny/smileysex5.gif[/IMG]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. HAHA! NUBBINS STONED OUT OF HIS MIND! and he bathes in Nair!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Short. Not bald.. I think that's a little gay (not that there's anything wrong with that - seinfeld) :).

2. oh yes, all smooove..landing strip is good also...but for guys, you can definitely benefit from increased pleasure when you have a honey that will give ya the licky/sucky treatment on those ballz :p

3. I like my woman completely unshaven. I'm talking wild hippie woman in the mountains. Maybe a little trim so it's even but I absolutely love hair. Likewise, I hope she feels the same about me.

4. trim dont shave

5. Guys basically can't shave completely-If you're past puberty, you've got hair on your legs, all the way up. If you completely shave, you look retarded. The most you can get away with is a solid trim.

6. Solid trim so the hairs are short and soft, not yet bristly. That kills me and my woman when it's bristly. She likes it this way :D.

Reminds me of when I was like 15 and I was hooking up with this girl and I had shaved entirely that night, and then she pulls down my pants and sees those razor bumps and is like AHHH STDS!!!!!!!

I felt terrible, but have a good laugh about it now.

7. Like a plucked chicken

8. ehh, ive found most girls will be highly more inclined to give out some good ol' dome when your shaved. and thats more then enough reason for me.

9. Keep it trimmed and short.

10. bare or scare

11. I keep all hair down there shaved/waxed/chemically removed except the main bush which is trimmed short. I tried hairless a few times but it looked weird and naked besides the fact that I was naked at the time. so I stay with a short bush but I shave or grow for a chick if that's what she wants.;)

12. I keep it bare down there. I wish the boyfriend would follow and at least trim his shit a little, dear god its like a forest of pubes and really gross.

13. My boyfriend shaves, I loooove it. So hott. I hate hair, who wants a mouthful of stubs?

14. hey i shave my pubes..
    have been for about a year..
    but at first i didnt really use shaving cream or a good razor..

it burned so bad...

but now its fine..the only problem is after about 4 days of not shaving,,they're like
    little needle stubbles of death...

15. The way I see it, it's kinda like real estate...

I ain't gonna mow the lawn if nobody's interested in buying the house.

16. TRUE THAT 100%!! rofl why go through the trouble if no1s going to move in :p .

i knew someone who shaved his stuff for no reason, thats like torturing yourself for no reason, i mean wtf, why would you wana make it look nice if no one is going to be looking?:D

17. ain't that the truth!

but i have a boyfriend, so i shave completely. the bare look is weird to me on guys, though, so i prefer trimmed on them.