Shaun of the Dead!

Discussion in 'General' started by nb790, Mar 13, 2011.

1. anyone else love this movie as much as me? :D
    watching it right now baked as hell..

2. It was ok the first 2 times I saw it. Its sorta cheesy and just eh now.

3. I personally loved the movie, but I doubt it will become a well known classic.

4. Definitely one of my favs.

I still lose it when Ed pulls up in the jag and goes "Wassup *****s?!" lmfao

EDIT: It's hilarious that ni@@as is censored.

5. ya that movies great, his new movie Paul looks funny as hell. only if we had a movies section then we could talk about all kinds different films. :confused:

6. #6 nb790, Mar 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2011
    haha i love the humor in it.. i know its not too popular but i watch this movie somewhat often, like once every few months ill crave it :D
    same thing for Blow, Big Lebowski, Snatch, and Pulp Fiction.. sometimes office space too ha

Edit: :laughing:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGDqYnKHHrU&feature=related[/ame]

7. I love it. I really love the idea of hanging out in a pub while waiting for the army or whomever to come and rescue everybody :hello:

I always wanted a house with a panic room so in case of a zombie invasion I wouldn't have to go anywhere. :cool:

I also love their other movie Hot Fuzz. I have both movies on my smartphone for when I get stuck in a waiting room somewhere and am bored and don't want to read or surf the internet.

8. love that movieee