Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shattered my Bubbler(Pics) ... What should i get now?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JerseyDank, Jun 25, 2012.

1. #1 JerseyDank, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    RIP Nagini :(

Dropped her on to tile floor while cleaning her. I was :hippie: , so have no idea why i decided to clean her at the moment. First peace too and have great memories with her :(

Moving on though, what next piece should i get? Here are some specs-

-Needs to be small, under 8 inches.
    -Glass
    -Water filtration, so either a bubbler or bong.
    -Leaning towards an Animal Bubbler, does anyone have one and care to show pictures/give reviews?

Advice would be nice. Thanks GC.

Poor girl :cry:

[​IMG]

2. Rip

I know how it feels I've had two bubblers break but a animal bubbler would be really cool like a fish or a frog would be sick or a nice beaker bottom bong with a diffused downstem and ice pinches would be cool

3. well definitely dont get a bong if it has to be 8" or less. id get a decently priced heady bubbler. ive seen some pretty nice ones for like 200 bucks. i like double bubblers too though i got one that looked similar to your bubbler for 95 but someone stole it.

4. I feel like a bong user 8 inches isn't worth it though, but I could be wrong. I will look into double bubblers too.

5. That was a beautiful bubbler, I'm sorry for your loss, I send you my condolences out to you in your time of grief.
    I suggest getting another bubbler, not a bong.

6. I don't use my small bubbler. It is too hard to change the water and empty the bowl and not spill the water. I am not coordinated like that I guess.

For portability I have regular everyday glass pipe that is about 4 inch long. A lot like yours but not a bubbler.

Sorry for your loss but you will find another to make you happy someday.

7. The same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago, RIP Watson. But definitely get a bubbler

8. RIP :( broken pieces always suck...

If you are looking to try something new you should totally consider getting a small ZONG. Lots of fun :D

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

boys hate my bubbler, is it really looks like pinky dildo ? =w=

btw ^ why something called ZONG coz its Z shaped BONG?