Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shatter??

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HydroG79, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Hi guys
    Ive heard of something called "Shatter". Its not something ive ever seen here in the UK. Is it just a smokable oil? Could someone give me the method so i can make some and some suggestions of uses other than smoking it please.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Here Let me google that for you !!!
    Damn People.
    LMGTFY

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. idk how you did that (technologically challenged, here) but it was the greatest response I've ever seen!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. If you want to make edibles or a tincture with your shatter (and, yes, it's just one of the forms marijuana concentrate takes) it's very simple. Decarb your shatter in the oven at 240F or in an oil bath on the stove. I put mine in a Pyrex measuring cup and put that in the oven until all bubbling reaction ceases in the shatter. Ballpark 40- 60 minutes. For a tincture add the amount of alcohol to make it the potency you want, or for edibles I add the oil to the measuring cup and mix it then add to recipe. It must be decarbed to be active.
    Shatter can range from say, 70% to 90% THC with gives you 700- 900 mg in your gram to calculate servings. And yes, Google, knows all about cannabis. Good luck, have fun, enjoy!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Lolol, sometimes... there's a bit of crumb, like a tiny french fry particle and I see it, and it sure looks like a bit of spilled wax... but it ain't!

I haven't fallen for that yet devil, you can make me break my tools on accident on the cold hard floor but I ain't dabbing no french fry!

Lol.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk