Shatter budder wax crumble?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by BunkyDingDing, Jul 10, 2013.

1. So i just started blasting my own shit. Im getting a solid clear shatter out of my purge. Im spraying onto a preheated dish and then heating for another hour or so at around 160degrees never over 200. Then using a hand pump to purge the rest.  Im not getting a very big yeild. Ive been spraying 8ths and getting maybe .6 oil out of it.

My question being new to the bho game is whats best as far as potency goes? Shatter butter wax? Does it make a difference and what do I do differently to get wax rather than shatter?

2. .6 out of an eighth is a pretty damn good yield man, I don't see what your problem is, other than that you're blasting eighths lol. why not save up and run a quarter or more? Running just an eighth is a lot of work for such a little bit of hash lol

and the consistency doesn't make a difference in quality; but shatter tends to have a better shelf life so generally thats what you want; I don't see any reason to ever make wax or budder on purpose; and yes the consistency will all depend on your purging process.