Shark diving

Discussion in 'General' started by patferrari, Aug 11, 2013.

1. So i have a trip booked with fiancee to go shark diving in san diego then we travel to guadalupe and it is 5 days. And we plan on bringing some grade a medicine and smoking a blunt before diving! I love the thought and thrill of being underwater with beautiful colors and sight of fishes and sharks while being stoned! :D

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Niceeeee sounds epic....I want to go skydiving stoned....that is on the bucket list for sure!

3. Oh man, that sounds fuckin bananas. Have fun dude!

4. i would hyperventilate, swallow too much sea water, and die

5. Sounds so awesome , always had a fascination with sharks and have fished in many places for them not got the chance to dive with them yet but it will happen, eventually. As for smoking beforehand I take it your not free driving with them but in a cage? Wouldn't recommend free driving with them high can see that going wrong haha enjoy yourself man let us know how it went/goes!

6. That would be a lot of fun. Knowing my luck I'd get ripped in half by a shark. 

7. i love sharks so much, but they also scare me really bad.

have fun though man! I would totally do it if i ever have the chance.

8. Haha that would scare the shit outta me. Hah even seeing sharks in tanks kinda makes me jump lol 

9. I've dove with sharks, but never on a shark specific dive.  Guadalupe island huh?  Looking for those Great Whites...

10. #10 Cyllas, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
    haha! im gunna watch a documentary on great whites now, thanks for the inspiration!

11. fuck that sounds fun luckyyyyyy 

12. That is so freaking cool!  What an experience.  I'm so jelly.

13. So I'm backk and was a couple of weeks ago and ohhh myyyyy goddddd!!! Most amaaazing fun expirence in my life! The colors of the Fished and the bright blue water!

We showed up 1 day before the schedule shark dive and went sight seeing and romantic dinner with the gf while smoking a blunt on the beach! I felt like a godamn king with my queen next to me haha.

The next day we woke up early to get ready!!! We had brought some wax, my g pen, and some michel phelps.

We woke up rolled two fat ls and a joint and toked them babies up while getting ready, after getting ready the van picked us up, on the way there we had our g pen ready with some honeycomb and smoked some more by time we got there i was flying feeling on top of the world extreeme euphoria with the beautiful weather, and sight of the clear water, we then got in a boat and went deeep in the ocean and we started to gear up. They started throwing bait and blood in the water and in minutes a feeding frenzy was circling the boat! Craaziest thing ever! I'm a little kid at heart and beeeing stoned I'm like rushing to get in the water lol. We get done they drop the cage and we jump in. This is where i think i may have had a little orgasm, think of the preetist sight you have ever seen! The sharks were hugeeeee and there were about 30 of them around us! Being stoned just madeew it sooo that more amazing! But there you guys just a little something, I'll post some underwater pictures later

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Oh man, sounds like an amazing experience. Glad to hear you and your girl had a great time! :)

15. I've always wanted to use scuba gear while baked. It would just be sooo thrilling on any kind of dive. Idk something about being a place that under most circumstances you'd never see or you'd die just drives me crazy.

That's an awesome story i'm glad everything went down smoothly! Can't wait to see pics.

16. Diving is so awesome on it's own I've never felt the need to be high during it. I'd be so paranoid about getting eaten. I'm already paranoid sober.