Sharing an Experience

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by esoa, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Hey all, So about a month ago my 4 friends and I decided to take our first serious hiking trip on the Appalachian trail, and man what an experience it was. We brought along plenty of ganja and my friend and I took some boomers, to say the least, tripping during the day time up on a mountain is one of the most amazing experiences ever. And then, there are the people. Everyone you meet up on the mountain is so nice and willing to help with anything, there all down to earth people all interested in nature and philosophy. When my friend and I were trippin at this shelter we had a group of 3 people come, an older couple who served in the army for like 25 years and now are professors at some college, and some younger kid who has been hiking on the trail for like 4 weeks. Anyway when we saw them coming we were kinda worried but it was all good they actually ended up smoking with us haha and we all shared stories and such.

Anyway, idk how many other GC members are into nature and hiking and stuff buts its definatly a great expereince, and i know that not everyone up on the trails are cool with shit but basically everyone just accepts you for who you are.

2. Special kind of people, huh? :) Nature is the spirit of being.

3. :)I wanna do something like that one day .

4. sounds like an awesome time, i hope to soon hike the appalacian trail while tripping. I imagine it would be a pivitol experience that helps me bond with nature and bring some clarity to life.

5. It's not an experience if they can't bring someone along.