Share your Spotify playlists

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by spillee86, Oct 10, 2012.

1. I thought I'd create a post to share your stoner playlists from Spotify with the population of this beautiful city.

Maybe give a line or two of the content so people know whether it's their cup of tea or not.

No haters please. Not that I'd expect any of you riff-raff round these parts.

Here's mine: - Bafos Music by spillee86 on Spotify

It's just a collection I've made of a range of songs that have always appealed to me high. Some chilled, some funky, some funny, some hyped & a lot random. Feel free to subscribe.

Enjoy.

2. #2 ApertureDreams, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2012
    Nice thread idea, if it hasn't been done before; I'd love to subscribe to some sick playlists.

Spotify is great, those without it - seriously, beats the hell out of Pandora...

(My fake Adventure Time Facebook linked with my Premium account, hence the Lumpy Space Princess, lmao - the musics good regardless)

Fresh by Lumpy Space-Princess on Spotify

Kinda High, Kinda Drunk by Lumpy Space-Princess on Spotify

Party Party by Lumpy Space-Princess on Spotify

Movie Making Music by Lumpy Space-Princess on Spotify

Liked from Radio by Lumpy Space-Princess on Spotify

Lumpy Space-Princess's starred tracks on Spotify

3. Nice! Thanks for keeping this up - was worried it got ignored haha. I definitely need to keep adding to mine so I'm gonna cruise through your lists later when I'm high again!

4. If you are interested in jam bands like Grateful Dead and Widespread Panic check this one out!

6. This is my top 100 listened to playlist from 2019. Your Top Songs 2019, a playlist by Spotify It's mostly Drum n Bass, Neurofunk, Dubstep, Death metal, and Deathcore, with a lil bit of Rap and few songs from other genres.