Share YOUR piece of wisdom

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by johnson42625, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Hey what's going on blades ? Just blazed down quick straight tube bong rip & had this idea!

Share something, one thing that you learned over the course of life could be anything at all ! That you use on the daily..

Mine is put a square of toilet paper down on the water before you take a henry! Will basically catch your little guy like a net thus removing the chance of splash into/onto your behind !

Anybody ? Could be anything really !

East coast born & raised working my way to settling out west ! Everything's possible

2. if ur droppin goat nuggs and splashing the water all over urself u prob need tto eat more beans or something like they feed u in jail to get the regular long log turd classic brown or nutt and corn crunch lmao

• Like Like x 4
  3. Sure thing.
    For the younger crowd: If you're angry about something or at someone, take a deep breath, chill out, and wait at least 24 hours before you confront them/write a post/send them a text/make a big deal out if it. I've lost a really good job where I was treated with tons of respect because I lost my temper, flipped off the new "22 year old part time supervisor", and walked out.

My boss didn't want to have to let me go, but it's just not good business practice to let someone that walked come back. I understood... but we're still on good terms, and he told me to use him as a reference for future jobs.

• Like Like x 1
  4. look my best advice is,,, do what the fuck u wanna do man,,, if u wanna be wylin out man be wylin out to ppl that can be trusted,, or they dont know of your whereabouts lol..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Don't trust anyone, for any reason. If you give someone the chance to fuck you over for their own benefit they will.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
  6. Invest in your skills, don't be cheap on yourself.

• Like Like x 6
  7. He who shouts the loudest has the least to shout about... Talk less and you'll learn more!

• Like Like x 9
  8. Realize that YOU are not the EGO.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. It's all bullshit and is bad for ya!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Take nothing for granted, because a day might come sooner than you think where you can't do all of the things you wanted to do or were passionate about.

Exact thing happened to me. Most people here know my story by now, so I won't go into detail..

But a problem with people I feel like, is that we live life like tomorrow is guaranteed. Don't do that.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Life is arbitrary so do whatever, or don't, either way you die and so will everybody that you ever knew. :devilish:

12. Dont rush chasing money, life is a cycle not a line....

Be humble

• Like Like x 1
  13. Make your own path. Don't rely on what society tells you is the path to take.

"Figuring things out for yourself is the only real freedom we have." Robert Heinlein

14. Know your friends. I would rather have a hand full of true honest friends then dozens of half ass acquaintances who will just talk bad about you or other people when your not around .
    Also if your cooking on a propane stove cook that shit on mega low or your bacon eggs and beans will stick to the pans like crazy. Swear my frigging eggs are welded to the pan!

15. Speak with your heart or people will think you're a bitch

• Like Like x 1
  16. If you fail at something, try again no matter how pointless it may seem at the time.

You never know when a moment of inspiration will strike.

• Like Like x 1
  17. When all signs suggest that you're immune, even if you earn it, don't believe it. Just makes reality hurt worse later.

18. Ask God and then listen for his still voice. Be quiet and still of mind and listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum