Share your ideas

Discussion in 'General' started by The Stud, Feb 12, 2015.

1. I bet you guys like me have had a thousand different ideas when you were high or drunk or needing something that does not yet exist. 

I remember I used to wish for an app that would require some sort of puzzle to turn off, the puzzle would change everyday so I didn't just learn it and do it in my sleep. 

An app for those of us who would really like to write something without as much writing. Like one where you talk and it records it and makes it into words, you would have commands so you could rewrite or regret etc. 

A holder for the bucket when you wash. This one probably already exists in some format, but I have yet to find one. Cleaning the floor is a pain for the back if you just have the bucket on the floor D:

2. #2 llllllllll, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2015
    im the one who invented the idea to show a banner on the top/bottom of most movie commercials so you know what movie it's for and when its being released before the end of the commercial.

3. Extra battery sold as an add on in cars. That battery is just small enough to start the main battery in case it dies. Plus it is hooked up so that it never gets used unless the main battery is dead, and it charges every time the car runs.

Pretty sure everyone would pay an extra 50 bucks for that when buying a new car, and that I could become rich as fuck.

4. a magnet for oil in case of oil spills

5. a device that plays vhs tapes.   But it can hold 4.  it rotates them like a cd changer.   Came up with that shit in like '95.

6. i had one of those 3 years ago it already exists lol
    car self jumper or something like that

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Fucking ruin my dreams why don't you :p

8. #8 bluntyoungballa, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2015

that's not a bad idea if you could fab up necessary battery mounts or wiring. In the truck world lots of small fab shops specialize in such things.

9. A slow moving conveyer belt at a all you can eat buffet so you could just stand there picking food without having to walk and without getting pissed off at people in front of you who are taking forever

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. would you really want to be standing up for an entire meal like that?
    now if you add in tables on each side every 6 feet or so you may be on to something here

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. This is a real thing! You sit at a booth and food comes by you

12. Yeah, that's like every sushi bar.

13. Chairs that you stand up in

14. Nah not like a sushi bar. Like at a hotel where you go up and get your food and it's on a long table and the people in front are long.

Why do the people have to be long?

16. #16 4r5t6y7, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
    Just thought of this today on my depressing ride home from work:  There should be an electronic sign x feet ahead of a stoplight that shows:  What color the light is + how many seconds are left before the light changes.

You have. The best username.

17. long as in taking a long time to get their food

But at a sushi bar you sit at your table and a slow moving conveyor belt brings plates of food past that you pick up and take.