Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SHAKING while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GanjaManja2012, Apr 14, 2009.

1. It used to happen to me when I first started, it'll stop after awhile.

2. This is often accompanied by strong cold sweats for me and a rapid heart beat. I chalk it up to getting super baked. Normally some water, a shower, or believe it or not a good wank will fix me. (>_<)

• Like Like x 1
  3. head changed?

4. It happens sometimes when I'm real high and a little bit cold/uncomfortable. It lasts fir a while since weed intensifies all of your senses. It's normal

5. everytime i smoke i get basically the same thing, its not a real enjoyable thing but i twitch hardcore like im shivering, even from a little bit. haha it doesnt bother me to much tho.

• Like Like x 1
  6. How do you do waterfall hits in a car? MASSIVE bottle of water? I mean, you would need gallons.

7. Take a really hot shower it'll feel amazing. Then just put on some warm clothes. OR. Just go on the McDonalds 30 day diet and gain a bunch of weight :)

8. If I'm high and its cold outside I get uncontrollable shakes as well its annoying but there's not much I can do

9. Bro don't worry almost every time I take a huge rip I start shaking in seconds. Sometimes I don't even notice it and one of my friends will be like your vibrating the whole couch.

10. Haha that happens to me everytime I smoke. I hate it!

11. That's happened to me bro

12. yea i get this every now and then... thought i was the only one and i was crazy lol its wierd sumtimes i enjoy it... and sometimes i just want it 2 go away and it wont... haha

13. I have had this happen, not like my whole body tho just my leg, i kept taping my foot on the ground for like 30 min straight.

14. You can also start shaking really bad if the weed gives you low blood sugar. Eat something sweet or carbs, right?

Sammy

15. #35 Acid Raindrops, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
    I can't really explain it.. But I know I have experienced it quite a few times and my dad has too. (Yeah me and him have smoked together)

I remember my friend came and smoked me up a month ago and I put on coveralls and was like "ah much better", and my buddies sitting there in a t-shirt, we offered him some but he was like "nah I'm cool." haha.

I know that when I'm high, things do seem colder. Like my friends came over to smoke once and when they came inside and we sat down, it felt hot in the house and everyone else agreed but I didn't mess with the temp.
    After smoking, we were like it's cold as fuck and put on our sweaters. :confused_2:

Doesn't happen all the time.

This is a logical theory because both me and my dad are drinkers so probably have low blood sugar sometimes, then the weed influences it for some reason, my friend that came over on the other hand is not a drinker and is always eatin something so his blood sugar was probably fine.

16. We need to figure out why this happens though.. it just seems so odd since weed is a muscle relaxant. Like should this really be happening?

17. I dont shake, but i twitch.. a lot Lol. However, i have a friend and i remember she told me once that whenever she gets super baled, she starts shaking. Not like having-a-seizure kind of shaking tho, more like "it's so cold, i'm shivering" kind of shaking lol :)

18. This is literally how I fix it too. It usually goes away if you wank. but it's been 4 months since it first happened to me and it happens every time ever since that night. I can't explain it. My heartbeat and respiration goes wacko

19. I think before you smoke... Take a while to relax, prepare for the hit. If you're coughing like hell and your throat and lungs burn then you're not going to be properly relaxed! In other terms, take small hits, maybe smoke from a joint. listen to some chill music think happy thoughts, be warm, be high eat hot food (not too hot, takes longer to respond to heat pain for me so i end up getting burnt, lol). but I think it's something about nerves, if you're trying to relax try some sativa :p

20. One of two things or a combo of both but either you were just cold or you were having anxiety from being too high. More likely the cold if you smoked a Sativa but that's just my opinion.