Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SHAKING while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GanjaManja2012, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Okay so this past weedend i got ripped out of my gord from waterfalls of some dank weed. Anyway Me and my brother in law smoked bud for the first time :p......it was like 2am and we go out to his van he cracks the windows a bit and its pretty cold out around like 6 degrees anyways about half way thru our sesh i start to feel REALLY highlike high as ive never felt before and i guess i started shaking because i was cold and it was pretty cold out...anyways i go back in my house and im soooo ripped like i cant even explain how ripped i am...and it was really weird i eventually was so high I STARTED TRIPPING i text;d my bro in law and he came downstairs to calm me down then we went to my room to watch a movie and he put lots of blankets on me cuz i was still like shaking / shivvering and then once i wasnt high anymore i stopped shivvering>? weird eh ? why do you think i kept shaking even though i was in a warm house?

2. i've had that happen to me once, can't explain it though.

3. it means THE WEED IS ACTUALLY WORKING!!!!!!:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

4. lol...?

5. well my shaking felt good. It felt like my whole body was vibrating cause i felt soo good.

6. Whole body orgasm eh? Must have been some good stuff :p

7. yep felt like waves or orgasm. 1 after the another. I hope it wasnt crack or some other drug.

8. haha ow shit this is all funny!
    enjoy the buzzzzzz

9. :laughing:

10. Yeah dude, I sometimes feel shaky or jerky when I'm high; It's like I'm under a strobe light, if you get what I mean.. it's good :D

11. somethings up with your central nervous system maybe?

12. Happened to me once. I felt overwhelmed by holding a cigarette AND texting, and I shook enough to have to put my smoke down and finish my text. I don't know what was up with it, but I kind've felt good. It definately wasn't unpleaseant. I think it just has to do with your body wanting to chill out, but your mind making you continue whatever task you're on. Just what I think.

13. Yeah, it happens. I wouldn't worry

14. sometimes when i sit in the same position for too long when im high, my leg in between my thigh and hip starts twitching. But i always thought it was funny

15. It can happen every now and then, which is rather ironic, considering its muscle-relaxing properties....

16. I think this was caused by intense muscle relaxation. It means you had some very good shit :)

my muscles seem to almost spasm if I have a good body high going.

17. normally i get very temperature sensitive when im high. there've been times in my house where ive blazed and had to put on a jacket because it felt so cold. dunno anything about the muscle relaxtion though, so my theory is you were just cold lol? but normally i feel less high when i get cold, so youre in a weird situation

18. thats why i hate smoking outside in the winter because i always start to shake so much haha

19. #19 mk4 Mike, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    Could just be in your head, tell your self/let yourself relax

20. Yeah, whatever, everyone gets the shakies sometimes yo. If i ever get it i just try and tell myself that im just high and that its no big deal, rationalize, ya know? Instead of letting it trip you out.