Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shaking while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xJord4n, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Yeah, sometimes I shake too, but not twitch. I usually thought it was because I was nervous with the people I was with, cause that's usually the only time it ever happens. Never by myself. But Grannies explanation seems legit.

2. If I get too high too fast my hands start shaking. Thats only happened like 2-3 times though.

3. I got extremely high last night (on accident, I took a tolerance break and forgot and smoked too fast) I started to feel like I was shaking, but I realized it was just my heart beat. My heart beat was pulsating quickly, normally happens to me at high doses. (But me being such a paranoid baby, I considered for 1/2 a second that I wasn't going to be okay, haha) So maybe it's just the heart beat?

4. Haha, Call me crazy but i love the shakes and twitches :p

5. yeah it does.

6. intense as fuck, and you just get uncomfortably high, and shaky. but i was real good bud not shitty mids.

7. When I get too high to function, I do that sometimes. Nothing bad has ever come of it and it goes away once I come down, so I don't see any worries

8. If the weed has strong couchlock. I'll get the twitches. Used to get them all the time when I was new, but now it's maybe 1/30 toking sessions.

9. it happens because you get cold without knowing it. it happened to me a couple times back in the day when i used to get extremely baked. if it's really a problem, cover yourself in a blanket for a while until your body warms up. it might even be embarrassing around your friends, but you can just tell them you're ripped and that is simply your body's reaction!

10. I used to get shaky a lot, especially if I was nervous about anything. But I'd just turn on my space heater and it'd warm me up and i'd be fine. But also eat some fruit. Stay away from junk.

11. i got that feeling only yesterday

12. i do this a lot, it also has to do with my poor blood circulation and the fact Granny states that it lowers blood sugar and makes you colder. So for me it's a triple whammy.

shit sucks but i deal with it and am learning to control it.

mind over matter