Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shaking while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xJord4n, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Whenever I get high I feel like I'm shaking? Like I'm shivering and sometimes it gets really bad? Why is this happening and how can I stop it?

2. i got that once when i was like the highest ive ever been. does it worsen along with how high you are?

3. It's happening because you're stoned. You can stop it by not being stoned. :p

When I'm stoned I'm much more sensitive to being cold, maybe put on a sweatshirt or a blanket or something. Other than that, I have no idea.

4. wahh, never had this.exact opposite from what I get

5. The shakes.. The ancient stoner pissoff. It sucks balls but its pretty common just like grab a blanket or some shit. Other than that there's Rly not much you can do :p happy tokin

6. i get the twitches sometimes

7. You get a double whammy!

Cannabis lowers blood sugar. This gives you the munchies and can give you the shakes until your body has a moment to readjust blood sugar levels. Try a class of orange juice, or hot chocolate before toking.

Also cannabis actually does lower your body temperature slightly. :eek:

A Cooling Effect From Cannabis? (news - 2005)
    Ccrmg.org

Marijuana Might Really Make You Cool (news - 2005)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana Might Really Make You Cool: The Hempire - [cannabis, london][/FONT]

So that hot chocolate would do double duty- raise your blood sugar, and warm you up! :D

Granny :wave:

8. first link seems incorrect?

9. It might be some bad weed goin around or some shit in PA I had this as well its real uncomfortable, what's the high like?

10. #10 wugwan, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012
    [quote name='"Storm Crow"']You get a double whammy!

Cannabis lowers blood sugar. This gives you the munchies and can give you the shakes until your body has a moment to readjust blood sugar levels. Try a class of orange juice, or hot chocolate before toking.

Also cannabis actually does lower your body temperature slightly. :eek:

A Cooling Effect From Cannabis? (news - 2005)
    Ccrmg.org

Marijuana Might Really Make You Cool (news - 2005)
    Marijuana Might Really Make You Cool: The Hempire - [cannabis, london]

So that hot chocolate would do double duty- raise your blood sugar, and warm you up! :D

Granny :wave:[/quote]

Once again granny is the one that's capable of providing a detailed and informative answer, you are the best granny hah :)

11. If I'm really high my knees and legs twitch every few seconds, I don't have any control over it. It's kind of embarrassing if there are a lot of people around :eek:.

12. Whatever strain you're smoking may be a factor or just the quality of the bud. A heavy indica may be just right for you.

13. Anyone else feel like they're kinda twitchy while moving? Like they move in small quick explosions rather then fluid motions

14. Me too, it kind of sucks and is weird in social events. But I can control it somewhat when I'm with people blazed.

15. I usually do get twitchy when im realllly high. But i almost always get shaky in the winter, I dont get as much blood flow through my arms and shit as a should in the first place. even sometimes my hands and arms start turning purple. even when im not high.

16. listen to "comfortably numb" by pink floyd, should calm you down

17. If Granny Storm Crow was weed, I would pay top prices for her.

And then I would smoke her.

This feels like a really weird compliment now.

18. And I love you, too, JD!

19. i don't get twitchy-shaky, but like swaying-shaky, and if i hold my hand out, it shakes.