Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

shakes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VigintiTres, Aug 20, 2008.

1. I've been smoking for about 2 years now, but I thought this would be the most appropriate place to post seeing as it's kind of an "apprentice" question I guess.

It doesn't occur as much anymore, but when I first started smoking I would get the shakes really bad, like on one particular night I was with my buddy smoking on the side of a school and it was kinda cold out and I got the shakes AND I was shivering so it kinda sucked. Is it normal to get the shakes sometimes? Does it only happen when you smoke certain strains? I would think it would only happen when you smoke mersh.. I dunno though.

When I first started smoking though, I kinda didn't like it but I kept with it because I did have some amazingly awesome highs. I mainly think I had trouble because I have some anxiety problems, and I know smoking can induce paranoia and anxiety (or in my case I guess it would intensify it), so when I would also get these shakes I would get really nervous and paranoid, constantly thinking about what the people around me thought of me, because they didn't have the shakes like I did. And that also became something I had to deal with, I would constantly be talking inside my own head, it was my own little retreat when I would get nervous or something.

Does everyone experience this in one way or another or did I (or am I) having a bad reaction to the bud?

Thanks guys I know it's kinda long, but I hope you're understanding!
    :smoke: First posT:smoke:

2. Sativa strains sometimes makes people all twitchy.
    What do you mean by shaking. Like twitching sometimes, or actually shaking constantly?

3. It might have just been the cold, know I was shaking my balls off this morning when I woke up for school at 4 and my AC said it was 57F...

4. #4 VigintiTres, Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2008
    It's kinda of just twitching. My legs will twitch a lot so I can't really sit still.