Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Potentcy, May 11, 2011.

1. Yo here's what's goin down. I'm making a fuck ton of cannabutter.
    In my town I get 1/4's of dro for 60. Just wondering, how much should a ounce of shake be.

Thanks

2. If you divide 60 by the height of your house , thats how much.

Fuck this question man

3. Ask someone who sells it...?

4. simple math...

5. Aww cmon now. I don't smoke shake. lmfao how should I know what a fair deal is.

6. ask your dealer lol

7. Lol @ "dro"

You should be getting a good deal on it I would imagine, I mean your Canada, it cant be that expensive.

I've never fucked with shake. Ask a fellow Canadian.

8. I can get an oz for $300 for bomb dank buds and I paid 150 for an oz of super dank shake (quality shake-broken off nugs, not leaves)

9. If you pay $200 for an oz of buds you should try to get the shake for $100.

10. Yep just talked to me dealer. Ounce of shake for 100.

11. You don't think I get a q of dro for 60?
    You must have lived in the US you're whole life. I guess inflation down there effects weed prices too, EH?

12. I think he's laughing at the fact that you used 'dro' to speak about the quality of weed.

13. ^^^ bingo

14. I remember that kid who said he gets good outdoor dro. I mean I guess you can grow hydro out doors but I can't imagine it's too common.

15. 60 a q isn't that great. I can get an ounce of high grade dispensary bud for 200.

16. Same, Oh how i love California. And growers.

17. I'm in Canada and the most I pay for an ounce of shake is 60.
    Best of luck.

18. DUDE do not do it.
    a half o of some killer shiet would be muuch better.
    Just my opinion.

19. DRO = HyDROponics were used to grow the marijuana. Doesn't mean shit about quality

20. When I saw the number of 306, at first I thought it said 306 other people liked it. haha.