Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EvoKe323, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Does anybody know the prices for it?My dealer says he has 1g of Skywalker OG Shake for $10 sounds about right?

2. Shake is straight since its crip. Its gonna be like the buds been preground and mixed with kief.

3. $10 for a gram of shake? That's a lot, since a lot of people sell grams of nug for that much. But I do like shake and its good stuff to roll up joints/blunts with. I've gotten it for as low as $40 ounce. Stuff was good, not super dank, but a joint of it still got me fuckin faded. For $10 a gram though I wouldn't even consider buying it.

4. Really depends on the quality of the shake. If it's just broken bits of bud that's not really that bad, bad far from great. If it's got mire than 1-2 stems go for $5

5. Sounds good if it's kiefy shake, otherwise tell that ninja 7.50 ya heard?!
    :smoking: