Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

shake vs. buds...would you still pay the same

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Reality sucks, Jan 19, 2013.

1. #1 Reality sucks, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2013
    Hey guys. Me and my dealer kinda had a falling out. I usually buy 7 grams about every 2 weeks depending but the last three times I've gotten I only had about 3-4 actual buds the rest was all shake, and I mean bottom of the bag type shit. I told him point blank unless its nice nuggs I don't want it.

So my question is to you guys would you pay the same for shake as you would nice nuggs? It's smokable and is still weed but I really think its worth is not much in comparison to a bag of fat nuggs.. thoughts?

Guess I'm in the market for a new guy..

2. i like shake from dank nug, usually has a lot of kief on it

3. You can cook with shake, but I wouldn't pay the same price for shake as I would for nugs

4. Shake is basically leftovers. Do u pay the same amount for leftovers at a restaurant?

5. [quote name='"plaze6288"']i like shake from dank nug, usually has a lot of kief on it[/quote]

^This. Whenever it's kinda shaky my dealer will hook it up a little more. But yeah whenever I put shake through my grinder my kief tray gets full super fast.

6. Dispensaries sell an ounce of shake here for $60.

7. Nope op

8. Shake is worth a fraction of the cost nugs are.

9. [quote name='"Marsdude"']Dispensaries sell an ounce of shake here for $60.[/quote]
    Haha that settles it imma going to cu boulder next year haha

10. [quote name='"Marsdude"']Dispensaries sell an ounce of shake here for $60.[/quote]

here its 40 an ounce;)

11. if its straight shake then its cheap but if its shake with buds then they usually just hook it up about a gram fatter

12. I've seen it on special for $40.

13. I can get the shakes for 8 bucks a gram so 2 bucks less then a good nug i would tell the dealer that you want to buy the shakes for 2 bucks less or straight nugs or your walking

14. Lol.. you're really gonna nig 2 bucks from the dealer? i'd laugh at you and tell you to leave. really though, it's 2 dollars.

15. No, shake and whole buds are not worth the same thing, so I wouldn't pay the same thing. Find a dealer that isn't trying to sell you powdered leaves, but the good stuff instead.

16. its not worth the same at all. as far as you know it could be dry trim, or he could have even ground up the bud and shook the kief off of it before he tried to sell it to you. only buy in buds

17. no i pay $40-$50 a 1/4 for buds or $40 a 1/2 for shake

18. If the dealer buys it that way why can he not sell it?

19. Shake is pure weight.