Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

shake get you higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bump840, Feb 25, 2011.

1. So last night I got bored and just filled up a bowl with a really small nug to keep the shake from going into my bowl, and the rest was just shake.

was a relatively small bowl too, and only mids. but holy crap, after I took a few hits out of it it totally blew my mind.. don't think I've ever been that high even with the danks I have.

I was just thinking about crazy shit all night and was having such a hard time going down my stairs to get chex mix.

Was nuts, thinking of doing the same with my shake from the danks and investing in a grinder now

2. Maybe bc that shake was more like grinded weed, and you get higher per hit with grinded weed. There is more surface area of weed to flame

3. Yeah man, more surface area, shit's nuts

4. This.
    I highly recommend that you should get a grinder.
    If you think shake is potent, just wait until you get kief :D

5. Could be some good shake too lol. One time my ex's mom wanted to smoke and all we had was a bag of purple leaves so we rolled a fat joint and I was pretty blazed..I smoke regularly too..my ex's mom, who barely smoked, was a zombie! all she kept saying was "im soooo stoned" over and over lol

6. I'm confused, what do you guys mean by shake? :confused:

7. Shake is like leaves, and maybe some small stems all ground up. To the new smoker it looks like ground up bud. Dont ever buy pre-ground bud unless you ask for it that way.

and yeah OP. That will happen.

I notice even in my bubbler that when I tear apart my nugs it doesnt burn as well at all.

When its ground up, the smoke fills up the chamber sooooo much faster.

8. Exactly this.

The reason shake is a bit better is because it collects the keif from the rest of the bag.

Also, poster above me, shake is the loose pieces of bud that break off from a large bag of buds. It is not ground up buds and stems, it is simply the product of being handled in a bag. It is the stuff you dump out from the bottom of your bag of buds.

9. it's like going through a bag of sunflower seeds, the last batch at the bottom is always full of rich flavor

10. Leaves and stems? Nawwww man. It's the very bottom of the bag, it's like a powder. It's still bud, just realllllly fine.

11. theres nothing wrong with buying shake, most dealers i've met will give you a price break on it and when its heads i would argue that its usually better than the nug it came from becuase its wicked keify

12. i hate shake peronaly. But i have hit some bong hits with some shake and man i got some big ole hits. But when i break up my weed, i like to break them up into little nugs. Thats when i roll blunts though. Shake in a blunt = a no-no

13. I agree with this. Some dealers offer price breaks on shake and its such a good deal bc its the same bud just ground up with more kief in it.