Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shake from the Club

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chipsncheesef, Jan 17, 2012.

1. #1 Chipsncheesef, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2012
    Hey,

I'm planning on making brownies this weekend. I live in SoCal but am not a card holder, my dealer is though. I told him I wanted 1/2 oz of shake from his dispensary, he said it was $100. So far he's been a reliable dealer, I'm going to scale the weed and everything.

What I'm wondering is how good should I expect the 1/2 of shake be? Good enough for some dank brownies? Obviously I would never pay for trim and I told him that.

BTW:
    I want to make these brownies within 2 hours. Any help with recipes will be greatly appreciated :)

2. It should be alright. Me and a friend made brownies with shake from a club and they came out pretty good. We soaked the weed in a mason jar with butter in boiling water for about 6 or 7 hours. I would add a little fresh bud into the mixture just in-case. How are you gonna be cooking them?

3. What kind of shake is this?
    Stems and leafs from the plant being picked apart, or small pieces of bud fallen to the bottom of the bag?

4. Stems and leaves are usually considered trim not shake.. But if it is throw some nugs into the mix.. If it's jar shake you'll do fine if you decarb it properly and what not

5. We want to cook them within 2 hours from scratch.. any help is appreciated

6. Define decarb please

7. Really Appreciate all help

8. lol that sucks

im from socal

and $150 can get me 1/2 oz from a disp thats top shelf. $100-120 mids

9. Be happy, when you have to smoke illegally and 20/g it's a whole new ballgame.