Shady's Sanctuary '12

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by samshady207, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Hello fellow blades! :hello::smoke: :wave:

I finally decided to start a journal. I have been reading these forums since '09. I have followed; OldPork, Dank, Buzz, GJs, Alpha, Mama, and many many more. I love seeing these journals each year and trying to soak up as much info as possible. I am a NE grower. This will be my 3rd year growing as well. I was lucky enough last year to have 6+ft plants because of a primo location for sun and security. Mold took a lot last year but i still ended up with well over 6 lbs. had 10+ plants.

I have realized cleanliness is a huge deal when dealing with plants, taking cuttings, trimming, etc. I used to never use a razor blade or wash my hands prior. It creates mold and potential disease for whatever leaf/branch you ripped off with your hands. I cannot stress cleanliness enough. Any hoot I digress.

So I need to get everyone up on speed.

Current Line-up
    -Strawberry Cough x2
    -G13 x1
    -MMJ Bagseed x18

Some of my MMJ Bagseed seems to have great genes and vigorous growth. Big leafs and small distance between nodes. I am quite impressed it has to be the best bagseed I've grown.
    The SC and G13 were clones I got from buddy. The Strawberry I have 4-way LST'd since I received them. I hate tall string bean plants especially sativas. I like low bushes and even canopy to reduce mold probability. Up here in the NE it rains for weeks at a time in the fall and is always SO DAMN humid that mold is a HUGE problem. Some years we get lucky, but many we pull early when the forecast is rain for 5 days. The G13 has just started it's LST as I received it a few days ago.

2. I can't seem to upload pics right now, hmm. I will ASAP. Then I can describe my plans and pot sizes. They have really taken off since last week and I got pictures today. Currently removing tags and property info and all that jazz.