Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

shady?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fateofhand, Aug 28, 2009.

1. so, last night i was suppose to get some weed. my middleman who i go through to get my stuff told me that he has stuff available and that he'd have my green to give me today. well, i call him up and ask to bring the stuff over and he tells me the dealer doesnt have anything but will have something for me tonight.

i find this really fucking shady. how about you? what should i do? i did not front him any money. but, this is the only dealer i know of that always sells me dank. i'm kinda pissed off TBH

2. Dealers run out man.... get used to it, or get more connects.

3. i dont think its shady hes prolly trying to reup but didnt get it yet. thats happened to me sometimes. if youve done buisiness through the middleman alot i doubt he would set you up. just dont give him the money untill you get the tree.

4. you didn't give him your money what the fuck are you worried about you fucking idiot how is this shady at all

5. he just ran out because its first come first serve

6. Smoke a bowl and chill man. No need for all that.:smoke:

On topic, that shit happens with dealers sometimes man. People run out and it looks like he's at least trying to get your bud for you.

7. Sucks dealers can't grab never-ending bags straight from Mr.Willy Wonka's factory himself.

8. Dealers have lives too... They aren't going to just drop everything to get you your fix.

Just wait.

9. stop going through a middle man thats the problem.

10. I agree with hatch try to get rid of this guy asap see if you can meet his dealer or get his dealer's phone number. Middlemen only make things way more complicated.

11. totally not shady
    a dealer wont hold a bag just 4 u man
    u would have 2 be like jesus himself to make me save u a bag