Shadow People

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GeorgeW Kush, Aug 8, 2011.

1. It's possible.

Can't remember if I've seen any or not.

2. i think i have....but who knows,,,pretty creepy stuff

3. Glad to say i've never seen any of this, perhaps the reason is because i'm a skeptic???

4. #44 DankDankMax, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    Some time ago I was really depressed and didn't sleep properly at nights and something that reminded me of shadow people have happened, I've wrote down the experience.

"...I started to get these strong "they are watching me" "they are following me"
    feelings, started seeing deformed dark faces in the corners of my perspective but when I looked and focused on them they disappeared I think this was the scariest moment in my life..."

I wasn't under the influence on any drugs at that time and didn't take anything recently (not even weed)

5. my grandmas pad in mexico is haunted, I never gone back...my grandmas is not scared of the spirits thou, she says she more scared of people that are actually alive than spirits (cuz living people can actually hurt/rob you)

Ghost are real, maby their not "spirits" and are energy or something, but fact is that their there.

Thoses that dont believe in shit like that, consider yourselfs lucky youve never had that frighting expiriance...ignorence is bliss

6. Yup they tend to go after depressed people.

7. Ignorance really is bliss. A week ago I didn't know what these things are and slept every night. Now, I'm paranoid every night. They show up if your depressed, have sleep parlysis or have taken hallucigions. They also show up in haunted locations or where something traumaitizing has happened. Let me tell you, when I buy my first house, I'm bringing in spiritual advisors and everything LOL. They can sprinkle the place down with holy water or whatever, just do what they have to do LOL

8. Very smart idea, where I used to live (townhouse community) there was a house that birned down with 6 lil samoan kids inside, very sad tragedy, I went back to thosds townhouses to visit a friend and saw the same house but now looked nice with people living in it, I wonder if they had any idea of what happened in the house.

Spiritualist can clear a house of bad energy, vibes, ect.,

in my grandmas house , a spiritualist lady said there were ugly (for lack of a better word) knomes living there, residing and manifesting in the black trash bags my grandma kept stuff In, and the weird part was how did the lady kno my grandma had lots of black bags ?
    (my grandma lives in the states, but ownes a house mexico)

Mexico is a very freaky place , now my life is never the same...

Dont believe in spirits? Ask anyone u kno works in a hospital, they will tell you...

9. I call them meth monsters be careful they show up out of no where just to make you go crazy thinking your seeing things.

10. #50 CaptainCCC, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Couldn't have put it better myself. Cept for that last sentence drugs are only bad if you abuse them

11. This story creeps me out the most. You actually heard footsteps and he opened the door? Sounds more like a ghost than a shadow person.

12. i think i'm a shadow person.. people always scream and run away at the site of me.

13. Because you is ugly dawg. Got a problem? Come at me bro!

14. Theres this one shadow person that always follows me around, it so crazy. Always copying everything I do and mocking me.

15. I got a couple! They usually appear when there is multiple sources of light!

16. Right i just dug up this thread
    Some fairly strange things have occured in my house over the past few weeks.
    Let me start with some background.
    My house is 50 plus years old from what i know of, so not very old.
    No-one to my knowledge has ever died here.
    Previous owner never mentioned anything weird ever going down here
    In this house i have experience sleep paralysis countless times and had one obe ( yes they are real but im not here about that)
    So all this starts from a few weeks ago
    1 - i begin to see various black blobs moving around my house ( all rooms) out of the corner of my eye. I look and theres nothing there.
    2- having a shave and i seen a reflection of a black shape near the top of my shower curtain.
    3- Now this is where it gets more detailed. One night i was asleep i hear someone walking on the landing. I assume its the dog. The footsteps go downstairs. I look in another room and the dog is there. So i go downstairs and theres nothing/no-one down there.
    4 - Im in my room and the light is on, the room goes quickly dark then light again as if something like a blanket was placed over the lights. Now heres the kicker. I have four high intesity bulbs placed along a rack on my ceiling so it could not have been a bug or something similiar as all of the lights went dull then bright again. But i doubt it was an eclectrical problem as it literally looked like someone may have been infront of them.

17. #57 verbae, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
    I feel your pain. :cool:

Shadow people are awesome.

18. I'm thinking something very tramatic has happened there before. Maybe not a death, but something very tramatic at that location.

19. hmm could be. I live in close proximity with a large group of elderley houses. Sort of like pre care home houses. The house next to mine lives an auntie of one of my friends. She has claimed to have seen various things in the house. Shes lived there most of her life i could ask her if anything disturbing has ever happened in my house.

20. Yup, my bet is something has happened on your street before. You dont live in the South do you?